Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What upcoming board/card game/expansion are you most looking forward to?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

It's supposedly getting limited release next week according to some sources. I already have my F5 button ready to buy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I want that game so bad, but I'll have to wait for a few weeks before I can get it. Might have it in time for Gaelcon though, which is probably the first chance I'd get to play it anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

X-Com without tactical combat??! Will wait for reviews on that one.

Looking forward to Doomtown: Reloaded myself.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Seafall and Pandemic: Legacy are two games on my radar, but I really love the Legacy mechanic, other folk may disagree with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭MrTimewalk

Doomtown and Seafall look VERY interesting. Not sure what I think of Pandemic, played it once recently. Co-op is a dirty word with my gaming group :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement