Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

student account

Options
  • 07-08-2014 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I have a current account with BOI. I am starting college in September, can I change my account to a student account?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Kate357

Thanks for your query today.

Yes, you can change your personal current account to a student account. To have this amended, you can call into a nearby branch with a letter from the college advising you are attending. Please bring along photo identification, passport or driving licence will do. 

Alternatively, you can post the college letter to your account holding branch here along with a short cover letter requesting the change. Please include your account details, signature and contact number on the cover letter.

Have you had a chance to check out the benefits and concessions available with a student account? This link here may have be of interest to you.

Hope the information helps. Any further questions just let us know. 

We'd like to wish you all the best with starting college this September.

Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement