Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jack Russell missing

Options
  • 07-08-2014 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Jack Russell dog missing brown and white with small scar on his nose, larchville, Lissduggan area got out the side of house last night if anyone seen him could you please pm me or post here,

I don't no how to add pictures to thread yet as soon as I can ill post them with this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

You should also post on Deise Animal Sanctuary facebook page, they are great for reuniting dogs with their owners. Best of luck, hope you get him home soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭shebzie

Thank you, yea he is on Fb, and wlr, here and adverts and rang the pound also

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

Deise Animal Sanctuary have a little brown and white jrt on their page. Might not be him but you never know. Good luck.

Thanks but that is him we. , looking for

dog was found a chap got the number from wlr and rang he looked after him last night thanks all for your help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

Great news.

Advertisement