Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 8 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭bobo the clown

Hey sorry lads I missed the draft. I tried to join there but it won't let me join. Any ideas what I do

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭TimRiggins

NFL gave me an A too but largely down too taking Luck and Dalton I think. Projected to finish 4th. First year doing fantasy so looking forward to it. Interesting in trading for a RB or WR.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Diarmuid1995

Got decent qbs and rbs but devin funchess is about the best of my wideouts so not overly optimistic about the teams chances. Hazards of autodrafting, was stuck on a flight at the time

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭billr67

Hey sorry lads I missed the draft. I tried to join there but it won't let me join. Any ideas what I do

I'll ask Adrian what to do. We might need another person though.

Anyone interested in Demayrius Thomas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Ju_Ju

A+ on the draft and projected finish of first from NFL. That was my first ever draft..... I'm surely destined to come last now.

Lads just a reminder to sort your line-up ahead of kick off tonight. Best of luck to everyone. Here's to a great season and ultimately the Steelers winning their 7th Superbowl I'm sure we'd all agree that would be the best outcome. :D

124 points and had no TE due to Gronk being ruled out, beginners luck!

Anyone know why the flex position isn't available in this league? Is it not allowed in boards leagues or just an oversight? Quiet a decent RB roster but only two available WRs. Open to reasonable trades on Latavius Murray and Jordan Howard if anyone has a WR they'd like to offload

Hiya I asked this question when I was setting up the league the response was:

Subject: Re: Division 8 Fantasy Football

Standard boards settings, 3 WR, No flex and 5 bench slots. There was a vote to change this about a year ago but people voted to leave it as is. We can have another discussion in this next off season but for now we will go with the current setup.

• Advertisement

Fair enough I suppose, cheers.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Hi,

If you want to play fantasy again this season please post in the following thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057762109

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Could someone post the final standings from last season please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭mbradso2003

1st Place

The Terrible Towels

Bill

Reg. Season: 8-5-0, 1,208.36 Points For

2nd Place

AndJusticeForBabyPandas

JUSTIN

Reg. Season: 7-6-0, 1,116.22 Points For

3rd Place

Paladonian Panthers

Adam

Reg. Season: 11-2-0, 1,180.88 Points For

4th Place

Rolling Ball of Butcher Knives

5th Place

The Demaryius Targaryens

6th Place

Colin Sackorpick

7th Place

The Manchester Dazzlers

8th Place

Ravages Savages

9th Place

Boo Radleys

10th Place

Migdnight Ramblers

11th Place

Riggins Riggs

12th Place

dropping_bombs

As I've been promoted to Division 7 does anyone want to run Division 8 this year?

At present we don't have a division 8 this season!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 lfc12345

What's the bottom 'division' of this? Want to join it...

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Jasondeans86er

do you think we will get enough to fill out this div? think there are 5 in it so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Mr_Man2121

I hope so.

Can someone be GM of this league please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭coco0981

I'm joining div 8 as well as i forgot to rejoin div7 in time
    adrian522 wrote: »
    Can someone be GM of this league please?

I can try it, only played fantasy for first time last yr though so if anyone else feels up to it work away

Have sent pm's to everyone listed on main fantasy football thread
    Amyeastwood7
    Mr Kingsley
    Jasondeans86er
    Interesting101
    Can everyone reply with an email address if you haven't already done so

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=104535212&postcount=202
    adrian522 wrote: »
    Due to lack of numbers in Division 8 I'm making divisions 7 and 8 10 team leagues.

Sorry to people who are dropping down but this gives everyone a chance to play.

The updated divisions are on page 1 of this thread.

The following 2 users are removed due to not replying to PM's:

Ninja Avenger and Amyeastwood7.

The league GM's of division 7 and 8 will remove and add people as above. Sorry for the confusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭PauloConn

Hi Coco, i'm in on the league, let me know if you need anything else...

To the rest of the league, lets make sure we all enjoy the season and have fun

P

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Shuukaido

Are we going to set the draft at a particular time, or do it offline here?

Thanks.

I'll set up a doodle poll for that, just waiting for last two people to join the league

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭D9Male

Thanks, Coco

I've sent a doodle poll link to everyone's email, let me know if you haven't received it. Can everyone fill in please, tick every slot that suits you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭D9Male

Good stuff. Ireland v Serbia is on Tuesday night, for those that care about that.

• Advertisement

2nd doodle poll sent, just to see what people want to do with divisions for the league. Again let me know if you don't receive it

Advertisement