Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good GPs in Dublin city centre (south)?

Options
  • 07-08-2014 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi All,

Does anyone know of any good GPs who are based in Dublin city centre south or near the Camden Street / Portobello / SCR area? I have been to a few of the health clinics (e.g. Grafton Medical, Harcourt Health) but am looking for a good GP in the area. Any offer gratefully accepted!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Have a look on http://www.whatclinic.com

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭PennyWren

Hanover medical on lazer lane D2 is great. I've seen both doctors there and I couldn't recommend them enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭usernamegoes

Poco Loco wrote: »
    Hi All,

Does anyone know of any good GPs who are based in Dublin city centre south or near the Camden Street / Portobello / SCR area? I have been to a few of the health clinics (e.g. Grafton Medical, Harcourt Health) but am looking for a good GP in the area. Any offer gratefully accepted!

Harcourt Health docs are really great.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Gertrude2

There are three GP practices in the Primary Care set-up in the old Meath Hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Dr Joyce in Rathmines in brilliant

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Dr Joyce in Rathmines in brilliant

Can't say I agree. Have been to him in the Baggot Street clinic a couple of times. The convenience of the walk in clinic is the best thing I can say about him.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

I'm very happy with Aungier st clinic. Very professional.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Redkilkenny

Suffolk Street Surgery are very good - At the top of Grafton Street - all doctors are female.

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭con1982

Dr Ryan at D2 medical on Fitzwilliam street is good. He also does travel vaccines. Well priced clinic for the location.

Advertisement