Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get a briefcase repaired?

Options
  • 07-08-2014 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I have a leather briefcase/ satchel bag and the loops through which the shoulder strap was attached have worn through. It's not an old bag but I did buy it in a discount shop that sells out of season stock. Can anyone advise me as to where I could get it repaired? I'm in Dublin. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Lovelyboy wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I have a leather briefcase/ satchel bag and the loops through which the shoulder strap was attached have worn through. It's not an old bag but I did buy it in a discount shop that sells out of season stock. Can anyone advise me as to where I could get it repaired? I'm in Dublin. Thanks!

Is Anderson still near the Gaiety theatre. If so that would be a good bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

A cobbler might do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,317 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Shoe / luggage / leather repair shop on one of the streets between Grafton St and Dawson St - can't remember the name offhand.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭sticksman

Tara Leather on Tara Street is a good bet also.

Advertisement