Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

social science in UCC vs social care in CIT

Options
  • 07-08-2014 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi :) I've accepted social science in UCC in round 0 but I'm also hoping to get social care in cit through my level 6/7 offers in round 1. I can't decide which course I should go for. I love the though of going to UCC and I did a fetac course in social science so the modules are similar but at the same time, I feel that at the end of the day, I'll have more of a chance of getting a job with social care in CIT. If anyone has done these courses could you give me some information on an idea into the chances of getting a job at the end of each course? thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭jessiejam

Sarahke wrote: »
    Hi :) I've accepted social science in UCC in round 0 but I'm also hoping to get social care in cit through my level 6/7 offers in round 1. I can't decide which course I should go for. I love the though of going to UCC and I did a fetac course in social science so the modules are similar but at the same time, I feel that at the end of the day, I'll have more of a chance of getting a job with social care in CIT. If anyone has done these courses could you give me some information on an idea into the chances of getting a job at the end of each course? thanks.
    Hiya just wondering did you get offered social care in CIT afterwards? My daughter has just been offered social science in UCC but was hoping for Social Care in CIT but hasn't been offered it this time around. Also did a FETAC course. If so, which one did you choose in the end and how are you getting on with your course:)

Advertisement