Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tour de Pologne 2014 - Stage 5 - Thursday August 7 **Warning: no spoiler tags **

• 07-08-2014 3:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭

There's no thread for the Tour de Pologne.

There have been 4 stages already, all flat.
    Today is the first stage with mountains.

Some good quality riders here: Rafal Majka; Ryder Hesjedal; Julian Arredondo; Przemyslaw Niemiec; Michael Matthews; Pieter Weening; Robert Gesink; Robert Kiserlovski; Fabio Aru; and Sylwester Szmyd.

Philip Deignan is here as well. Himself and Sebastian Henao are protected riders for Team Sky.

Today's profile should suit Deignan.

Live TV coverage on Eurosport1 at 4.30pm.
    Highlights on Eurosport2 at 8pm.

BubisfwCAAEQ2z9.jpg:large

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭MPFG

C'mon Philip Deignan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Peloton watch on Twitter saying he crashed but he's back up

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Peloton watch on Twitter saying he crashed but he's back up

Jasus the jinx is working

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Carlton should said Deignan had a bit of a crash, nothing too serious, and that he is looking ok now back in the peloton.

Very big road.....Carlton must have money on Majka ....never hardly mentions anyone else...he is in love with Tinkoff Saxo I think :D

Glad the tourist ads are now about Slovakia ......you'd think Peter Sagan would be here ...Pro Tour race in his country today ....too busy haggling with Oleg and others methinks

• Advertisement

MPFG wrote: »
    Very big road.....Carlton must have money on Majka ....never hardly mentions anyone else...he is in love with Tinkoff Saxo I think :D

Glad the tourist ads are now about Slovakia ......you'd think Peter Sagan would be here ...Pro Tour race in his country today ....too busy haggling with Oleg and others methinks

Sagan's too busy.....

BuM1VqbIEAADdXN.jpg:large

There is a distinct lack of Sky domestiques near the front of the peloton, although a good few of them are fairly battered from crashes in the earlier stages.

I know you all think I am obsessed ( which I probably am) but that climb suits Roche no end ...sorry !!!

Hesjedal and Weening went too early and maybe could have had it if they hung back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Glass Prison 1214

Good sprint by Majka, the climb really wasnt big enough for any time gaps.

• Advertisement

I wonder will Movistar do the business today ......though now that I mentioned they may not even finish :pac:

Advertisement