Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any incentives for existing customers?

Options
  • 07-08-2014 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭

Hello,

Are there any incentives for an existing customer out of contract not to move to Vodafone simply broadband for €35 p.m.? I'm interested in broadband only but will listen to a bundle offer if its €35 p.m or less.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭wrt40

Adios!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

We are with Vodafone for broadband no issues at all much cheaper than eircom they charge way too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭wrt40

jay93 wrote: »
    We are with Vodafone for broadband no issues at all much cheaper than eircom they charge way too much.
    Yep, I'm now a Vodafone customer, 1 week after ordering.  Excellent service.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

wrt40 wrote: »

Thats great! Never had issues with them customer care are quite good too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

wrt40 wrote: »
    jay93 wrote: »
    Hi wrt40

Apologies for the delay in replying here. If you have already left Eircom,  this information will not be of any use unfortunately, but if not in this circumstance I would advise you to contact the Eircom Loyalty department on 1901 (Option 2, then Option 4). They will be able to advise the best possible deal for the specific requirements you have requested.

thanks
    Colm

• Advertisement
Advertisement