Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Belgrove Rooms

Options
  • 07-08-2014 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,
    I'm looking to go to UCD in September and want to stay in the residences, can I just check which apartments have been recently renovated, so I can try and make sure I end up in one of those!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭teotihuacan

As far as i know, they're all renovated now at this stage! Theres a few that are mid-renovation but theyre not coming available til january, so i suspect all available rooms now are new, or at least new-ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 NoWayJose!

As far as i know, they're all renovated now at this stage! Theres a few that are mid-renovation but theyre not coming available til january, so i suspect all available rooms now are new, or at least new-ish.

Ok, that makes life a bit easier, thanks! Any suggestions as to which are the best rooms/apartments to try and get, I've heard go for top floor but is that true or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭teotihuacan

i dont really know belgrove that well, only been in there once since the renovations but id imagine all the apartments are near identical. Simple things like having two flights of stairs to do each time you go in/out of your apartment you should probably consider, if that sounds like hard work go for a bottom floor room :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11 NoWayJose!

The day two flights of stairs is a challenge is the day I should give up! :L I suppose its handier not having someone banging their floor above your head

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement