Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logging in Issues

Options
  • 07-08-2014 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

Hi there just had a few questions I had with my boards.ie account. Every day I try and use it to see if other threads I posted got any feedback and look at other threads for looking at stuff. But I set my account to save password to Firefox and clicked the stay logged in button; but when I go to the main page it says I have to log in. When I do this with the right password it says its the wrong one which is really annoying. The only way I can log in to my account is send a password reset, but that is not much good to me as I have to do that every day. if anyone knows how to resolve this problem or has similar any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement