Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

League with a difference

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Need to login and check!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Not too bad I suppose

A rod, forte, foster, Jeffrey, Wayne, walker, shorts.

Some good WRs on the bench, Boykin will see time

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Yeah, could be worse for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Funny near the end when your Auto pick went all in for Wright,pity you only has $4 left!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Bad team selection this week, 6 players on my team with single digit points (including K/DST), 6 players on my bench with double digit points.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I started Newton....

He was probable when I looked so I took a chance and kept him in. By the time he was ruled out my only other QB was already in play.

adrian i cant get into my team, is there a way you can edit what email address is used so i can use the same one for the madden forum one and this?

its not my personal email address

I can add a second owner to your team, so if you send me the email address you want to use that should give you access.

Wanted a decent running back lads, not a premier one but a starter. Have some receivers I'd be willing to part with. Knocklyon Knights is the team name.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

So I pick up the Ravens D but didn't edit the team to the starter slot - missed out on 12.5 points and now will have to drop one of my subs :( UGH, I'm such a rookie!

• Advertisement

Excellent week for me

Rodgers gets 33 points
    Arian Foster gets 21
    Delanie Walker gets 25
    Cards D gets 1 TD, 2 ints, 2 FR, 2 sacks

And i left 85 points on my bench :eek:

Excellent week for me

Rodgers gets 33 points
    Arian Foster gets 21
    Delanie Walker gets 25
    Cards D gets 1 TD, 2 ints, 2 FR, 2 sacks

And i left 85 points on my bench :eek:

48.74 total points :(
    Marques Colston - 0
    Knowshon Moreno - 0.4

I took an almighty pasting

Gotta love sproles winning for me with a 26 point haul on Monday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

Luckily got to 2-0 despite not getting around to removing AP from my starting lineup and not having a D/ST. Go Jay Cutler, Dan Bailey & Julian Edelman with a combined 69 points

Just not happening for me in this league, 2nd highest score this week, not that I get a win or anything crazy like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 alsully

adrian522 wrote: »
    Just not happening for me in this league, 2nd highest score this week, not that I get a win or anything crazy like that.

Sorry mate. :) im just so lucky in this league keep winning by only 5-10points each week. My luck will change soon u will get me on the way back.

Once again it looks like I come up against the top scorer for the week. Looking down the barrel of 1-5.

Once again it looks like I come up against the top scorer for the week. Looking down the barrel of 1-5.

yep you got beaten bad
    2 RBs and a QB getting over 90 points combined always going to be hard to win

Crazy to think after the draft this was the team I was most happy with and it has turned out to be a horrible team.

• Advertisement

I must be in for a tough week given my opponent is able to leave Shane Vereen on the bench !

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Dez Bryant is available for trade. Please no spam offers. He won't come cheap, but reasonable offers will be entertained.

Vereen & Michael Floyd traded for Dez Bryant.

Bryant, Antonio Brown & A.J Green, now that's a nice WR core!

no one loves this leage :pac:

its the only one im actually doing well in!

I had a bit of a disaster at the start, got better as the season went on but no playoffs for me...well done to all who got in, hope ye enjoyed playing in it.

The idea was to mix up the scoring a bit, did people find it different/better/worse than the normal leagues?

I had a bit of a disaster at the start, got better as the season went on but no playoffs for me...well done to all who got in, hope ye enjoyed playing in it.

The idea was to mix up the scoring a bit, did people find it different/better/worse than the normal leagues?

yep i thought it was good, im still inexperienced when it comes to FF but enjoyed it.

QB should have been important given 6 points per passing TD (instead of 4 in most leagues) so getting a good QB would have helped enormously. I struggled all season with mid-lower tier QB's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Delighted with my team, averaging well over a 100 points a game! beckam was a massive pick up for me :) and forset!

Andrew Luck 0 points - God I hate Fantasy Football.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Ye mate, I got real lucky with the win with two of your Stars getting injured/pulled from the game!

Cheers for the league Adrian :)

Advertisement