Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment - Garda Trainees (Templemore)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭RedmondHR

Gnr_Iver wrote: »
    Hopefully today will be the day lads. God lets hope so

Got paid today, got tax back. Hopefully the streak Continues ! Waiting till 5 o clock today!

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Malarkey101

I was talking to HRM yesterday they said their system was down but they hope to email out offers today. May wait and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Bopper88

Loradublin wrote: »
    Hey! I've been following these threads for a few weeks now. I have my medical Monday week so I'm presuming my physical should follow quickly afterward. Basically I work for the HSE and have been permanent for 8 years so I can't up & leave without 4 weeks notice so I'm a bit uneasy. Am I right to assume I won't be in septembers batch?

I would say you wont be just due to the fact of how close the dates are but nothing is impossible, keep the head down and stay focused, it'll happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭MondeoMan92

Loradublin wrote: »
    Hey! I've been following these threads for a few weeks now. I have my medical Monday week so I'm presuming my physical should follow quickly afterward. Basically I work for the HSE and have been permanent for 8 years so I can't up & leave without 4 weeks notice so I'm a bit uneasy. Am I right to assume I won't be in septembers batch?

Sure worse comes to worst just work 3 weeks or 2 and then go 'sick'. I bet its gonna be a 5 minutes to 5 email...just to make us stress a bit haha....good thing I got a haircut recently...makes it a bit harder to pull my hair out

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Bopper88

Offers are out...3 years later, yahoo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭caza182

At long long last the wait is over!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 96 ✭✭cluedo123

Made it in too!

Congrats all.

Lads I'm in! Last week of August induction week.
    Fecking delighted! Only applied this year but wanted it for years!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

Congrats all

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭VicMack

Congrats all who got offers! What is the start date?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Malarkey101

Got the call as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Gnr_Iver

Haven't heard anything yet, congrats to all

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭caza182

Gnr_Iver wrote: »
    Haven't heard anything yet, congrats to all

Don't lose hope the emails for induction week two are yet to be sent so you may be in that batch :)

caza182 wrote: »
    Don't lose hope the emails for induction week two are yet to be sent so you may be in that batch :)

I was hoping to hear today, it's a little disheartening but there's nothing I can do. Delighted for all who've made it in

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭AudiKid

RedmondHR wrote: »
    Lads I'm in! Last week of August induction week.
    Fecking delighted! Only applied this year but wanted it for years!

Well done Redmond! I'm delighted you got it!

You've been a great source of info since day one.

Congrats

• Registered Users Posts: 11 robemurphy

Great to finally have this wait over with roll on the 29th

AudiKid wrote: »
    Well done Redmond! I'm delighted you got it!

You've been a great source of info since day one.

Congrats

Thanks, you will be following down soon enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭df14

Did ye just find out? I've nothing yet

• Registered Users Posts: 11 robemurphy

df14 wrote: »
    Did ye just find out? I've nothing yet

Got my email at 12 . As another poster said the week 2 induction invitations are yet to go out so don't lose hope just yet

Contacted HR, vetting still outstanding. It's definitely not gonna be September for me lads unfortunately.

I'd say yer over the moon !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Cathyp

Hey guys, congrats to all who have offers-my medical is the end of this month. Just wondering what the oom range is for those who have made it through (from this years campaign) for September? Trying to figure out if November would be a runner for me! Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 468 ✭✭Elliot192

Congratulations to everyone who made it through to September start date! Best of luck with it lads. Hopefully I won't be too far behind you!

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭AM11

Congrats everyone who got offers! Delighted for you all. There should be offers out soon enough for the 2nd induction week, I wouldnt worry too much if you havent got an email yet. Those who do get down there will surely keep us updated on the next intakes! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 468 ✭✭Elliot192

Bopper88 wrote: »
    Offers are out...3 years later, yahoo

Now there's an example of resilience! Congratulations.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭Vamp369

Well done lads and lassie's.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭MondeoMan92

Congrats to all that made it so far...i'm itching for mine. Really hope its next week or maybe just late. Dont wanna wait until November if I can help it....come on emailll. What times were people recieving them??

• Registered Users Posts: 20 belftw

Bopper 88 well done I'm in the same boat, 3 years and 100,000 miles of travel back and forth from Oz for tests etc.
    Hoping some time soon, vetting is still holding me up.

Wonderful news to all those who got over the line. Its a life changer go and have a brilliant weekend.

I wonder when they will send out the offers for the second induction week ?

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭VW73

Congratulations to all who got offers, delighted for ye all, thanks for all your advice ye have been great help, best of luck with college, hope the rest of us aren't far behind ye!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

Jesus Bopper is only getting in now. I'm further now than I was in the last comp !

Well done. Some wait mind you!

Advertisement