Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Marketing Managers

Options
  • 07-08-2014 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭

I wonder if anyone can help me with this please;
    I have to contact the Marketing Managers of the top five football clubs in Spain, France and Italy regarding a project for my work.
    I have searched endlessly for three days to find their names and contact emails, but to no avail. I contacted each club's website and asked for same, but received no response.
    Knowing how vital marketing is to any football club, it is inconceivable that Marketing managers have no mention on most of the club's websites.
    If anyone knows of a database, or website that can provide such information, I would be very grateful, as I stand to lose credibility in my position at work, should I not be able to complete this task.
    Thanking you in anticipation of a response.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

It took me 3 seconds to get a name for a top club in Italy. What have you been doing for 3 days that you couldnt find one? :D

Look up the directors of these companies on the club websites, the names of the people you want to contact will be there.

You would be better off to email the clubs main email address with an FAO in the subject line, doubt you'll get a personal or even a work email for these guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭havetoquit

Thank you for your response. Yes I too got the websites for the top clubs, but I when I searched for the Marketing Managers, it was mainly Geran and British sites that showed them. Yes, I did see the directors, but no contact details, but I will follow on from your advice.Over the days I also had to find owners managers among other details.
    Thanks again for your advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,508 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Advertisement