Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sewer pipe laying

Options
  • 07-08-2014 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I am looking at digging up 120m of road to connect to the foul sewer, what are my options and costs or is it financial lunacy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭wirehairmax

You actually could be looking at a six figure sum for this depending on a lot of factors. Once you go into a public road, the costs rocket I'm afraid and 120m is quite a distance

• Registered Users Posts: 24 wastewater

Yeah it has me in a snooker, I was hoping for some wonder drilling device with little disturbance

• Registered Users Posts: 2 joemel1980

hi just wondering how did you get on with connecting to the public sewer? Cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

joemel1980 wrote: »
    hi just wondering how did you get on with connecting to the public sewer? Cost?

What's ur situation compared to the op
    Distance
    Position
    Single house / estate

• Registered Users Posts: 2 joemel1980

GY A1 wrote: »
    What's ur situation compared to the op
    Distance
    Position
    Single house / estate

Single house, distance from driveway opening to public sewer connection is 50metres, downhill

• Advertisement
Advertisement