Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Conspiracy Theories

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

dvae wrote: »
    I heard Ireland never wanted to win the Eurovision

i remember after the 3rd year in a row there were articles in the paper about how we should lose it the following year as it was too expensive! pre-tiger ireland :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭porsche959

i remember after the 3rd year in a row there were articles in the paper about how we should lose it the following year as it was too expensive! pre-tiger ireland :D

Pre-tiger Ireland? Actually the mid '90s were very good years for the economy. It's just that we hadn't entirely disappeared up our **** thinking we could grow an economy on buying and selling houses to each other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

porsche959 wrote: »
    Pre-tiger Ireland? Actually the mid '90s were very good years for the economy. It's just that we hadn't entirely disappeared up our **** thinking we could grow an economy on buying and selling houses to each other.

maybe for some. i remember the 90's as being pretty much the same as the 80's for us. 97/98 was when we began to see the trickle down and my wages started to sky rocket... thems were the days :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭Juan More Time

Conspiracy

Coillte and it's predecessors are planning to destroy Biodiversity on Island by covering Island in non-native Conifer Forest plantations.

Often wondered why Coillte employees were subject to the official secrets act.

Advertisement