Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster outlet in Costcutters Dundalk?

Options
  • 07-08-2014 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭

It says on Ticketmaster site that theres a ticket centre in Costcutters, 62 Clanbrassil St....is this true? Otherwise, the nearest one is Drogheda.
    EDIT-Just rang them, its there alright. Never knew that, thought it was gone when News&Deli closed!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

I think I might save this thread and link to it in future - it is an absolutely perfect example of the type of thread that annoy some of us regulars here - as in, it asks posters here a question that can be answered much more efficiently by simply picking up the phone. The OP did exactly that, and had his answer in less than five minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

I think I might save this thread and link to it in future - it is an absolutely perfect example of the type of thread that annoy some of us regulars here - as in, it asks posters here a question that can be answered much more efficiently by simply picking up the phone. The OP did exactly that, and had his answer in less than five minutes.

Plus there wasn't an extremely smart/funny/cheeky email to reply. Maybe us Louth folk are slipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Nesta99

doncarlos wrote: »
    Plus there wasn't an extremely smart/funny/cheeky email to reply. Maybe us Louth folk are slipping.

Cant be having that...........
    funny-pictures-auto-846346.jpeg

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Op knows the answer to the question. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement