Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wooden venetian blinds

Options
  • 07-08-2014 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi, I want to put wooden venetian blinds on 4-5 windows. Could anyone recommend me some good & not expensive companies where I could call?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭yaya*

Hi, I want to put wooden venetian blinds on 4-5 windows. Could anyone recommend me some good & not expensive companies where I could call?

Try tuiss.ie -they're actually a uk based company but I made a mistake when measuring mine and I only realised when they arrived. Their customer service was beyond excellent-they sent me out another set at 30% discount, even though it was all my fault!! Plus the blinds are excellent quality-I had an independent guy fit them for me and he couldn't get over the quality for the price!

I sound like I work for them-I don't!! I promise!!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Dave1014

Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 martini8383

Dave1014 wrote: »
    Where are you based?

Hi, forgot to mention that i live in co wicklow but if i could get a giid offer i can commute around whole dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Dave1014

Try **
    They do dispatch by courier
    Alternatively try ** also send by courier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭whats newxt

I got blinds from http://blindexpressonline.com/ before they we're easy to install if you buy them off the internet make sure you measure them correctly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 martini8383

Dave1014 wrote: »
    Try
    They do dispatch by courier
    Alternatively try also send by courier

What is the name of the company?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭wandererz

yaya* wrote: »
    Try tuiss.ie -they're actually a uk based company but I made a mistake when measuring mine and I only realised when they arrived. Their customer service was beyond excellent-they sent me out another set at 30% discount, even though it was all my fault!! Plus the blinds are excellent quality-I had an independent guy fit them for me and he couldn't get over the quality for the price!

I sound like I work for them-I don't!! I promise!!

I second these guys as well.
    I got a set of Antique Walnut coloured wooden blinds from them, and they are perfect, look great and look quality.

I've just ordered the same for the two other rooms as well.

Their website has instructions and video on how to measure and once you get the correct dimensions you can get a price directly on the website and order.

Takes about a week to deliver.

I made the mistake of getting a blind company in Coolmine to come in and measure my windows. Their guy marked my leather couches with his pen and the owner denied any responsibility.

After that, it was straight to the Web. And Tuiss seem to have a good range.
    They will also send you samples if you need them.

I got them and fitted them within 15mins.
    Very pleased with these guys, second order being delivered tomorrow.

It did turn out to be a bit more expensive than the first order but then I realised that the other windows are larger.

First window was about €65.
    The other two are about €90 each.
    Free delivery over 140 or 150 or so.

If you can drill a few holes, you can fit this.
    All that's required is an electric screwdriver or drill and a pencil and some tape or ruler to measure with.

Advertisement