Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Efibre Cootehill.

Options
  • 07-08-2014 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Hey i was just wondering if you guys have any idea when Efibre might be headed our way in cootehill, Co. Cavan. The Map hasnt updated in ages and no new areas have come online, just updating old areas to green (now available). There is a a sea of green on the map but nothing on cootehill. 

According to eircom when i rang to give out about the crap internet my exchange is full and causing my 'uncongested' internet to become congested....so im hoping an upgrade to efibre might sort this problem! 

Please give me some good news!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

nursewally wrote: »
    Hey i was just wondering if you guys have any idea when Efibre might be headed our way in cootehill, Co. Cavan. The Map hasnt updated in ages and no new areas have come online, just updating old areas to green (now available). There is a a sea of green on the map but nothing on cootehill. 

According to eircom when i rang to give out about the crap internet my exchange is full and causing my 'uncongested' internet to become congested....so im hoping an upgrade to efibre might sort this problem! 

Please give me some good news!
    Hi nursewally, can you PM us with your landline. We need to be sure we are looking at specific exchange and cabinet delivering service to your address. I will be able to advise once we have these details.
    Tony

Advertisement