Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LOI: League of Ireland Fixtures (Week 23), Aug 8-9, 2014

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Game in utd pk was a typical derby . I thought drogs shaded it in the second half and could have scored another . Will take a point though considering where we where a short time ago . Huge crowd down from Dundalk so fair play for that . It would do my heart good to see those 2 points dropped having any bearing on where the title ends up .
    Apparently there was only 2045 at the game last night? Felt like way more. Good atmosphere all the same. Thought Drogs came out strong in the second half and had the better off it early on but we finished the half stronger in what was a very even game. Your crossing last night let you down a lot. Holohan in particular was very wasteful. Gavin Brennan very good again. Got stuck in and mixed the fancy stuff with the tough stuff.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

dreamers75 wrote: »
    lol those fans have not had much luck with Buses and Cork this season :D

Surely the Gardai cant just take all drink off a bus?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Surely the Gardai cant just take all drink off a bus?

they did, the **** would i let them take mine off me. away defeat to cork and 3 hour bus journey with no beer and offies closed. riot central :D

FYI for those who hate the EPL fans....they turn Sky Sports off after a defeat and watch the simpsons, those of us who go to games have to endure the trip home after a defeat.

/didnt make the game cos irishdomains crashed, **** blaming it on a DDOS.....lies

dreamers75 wrote: »
    they did, the **** would i let them take mine off me. away defeat to cork and 3 hour bus journey with no beer and offies closed. riot central :D

FYI for those who hate the EPL fans....they turn Sky Sports off after a defeat and watch the simpsons, those of us who go to games have to endure the trip home after a defeat.

/didnt make the game cos irishdomains crashed, **** blaming it on a DDOS.....lies

Id be straight onto the Gardai to get my money back for my drink, even if it was only €10 for a few cans. Its the principle!

Thats a disgrace that they done that, Would they do it to a Stag Party or Hen Party, would they f**k!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭bohsboy

They can't take drink off you. Should have taken down their numbers. Foolish to hand it over, let them try their best. They wouldn't have a hope under any law provided you could produce over 18 Id, etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭CHealy

I'm hearing from a Guard down here that the alcohal was taken cause the bus driver made a complaint to Guards when he arrived in Cork, bit of messing on the way down apparently.

CHealy wrote: »
    I'm hearing from a Guard down here that the alcohal was taken cause the bus driver made a complaint to Guards when he arrived in Cork, bit of messing on the way down apparently.

I seen something about lads pissing on a bus on the way to Cork on twitter. Could be the same bus the drink was taken off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭bohsboy

CHealy wrote: »

Still can't take the drink of you. Should have kicked them off the bus.

bohsboy wrote: »
    Still can't take the drink of you. Should have kicked them off the bus.

I think they cleared the bus of drink during the game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 371 ✭✭southlouth type

Pighead wrote: »
    Apparently there was only 2045 at the game last night? Felt like way more. Good atmosphere all the same. Thought Drogs came out strong in the second half and had the better off it early on but we finished the half stronger in what was a very even game. Your crossing last night let you down a lot. Holohan in particular was very wasteful. Gavin Brennan very good again. Got stuck in and mixed the fancy stuff with the tough stuff.

I thought there was way more tbh . Hologan has been great lately but had a poor game . GON was superb IMO and gav Brennan ran himself into the ground . Was disappointed ( but happy ) with towel , expected more from him .

Advertisement