Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Add one feature to XB1

Options
  • 08-08-2014 8:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭

What would you add to the console, feature wise?

I was devastated (slight exaggeration, not much though) to find out you can't play videos from a USB stick (like you could on the 360) last night. I had my evenings entertainment planned, ordered a pizza, got comfortable for what I assumed would be a process as straight forward as the 360 (plug and play) but alas, not to be. I had to settle for watching old Simpsons reruns recorded on Sky+.

I have no idea why Microsoft omitted that feature.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Wireless access... automatically connects to available access points from a list you've registered already... like on your mobile phones.

Really annoying having to re-type the password between my routers whenever I switch over.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

BeerWolf wrote: »
    Wireless access... automatically connects to available access points from a list you've registered already... like on your mobile phones.

Really annoying having to re-type the password between my routers whenever I switch over.

With windows 8.1 and windows phone 8.1 doing this now, it would probably be on the roadmap.

If anyone thinks of a great idea, I'd recommend using Xbox Feedback (the official site: [url]Http://feedback.xbox.com)[/url]. They're really good at working through all of the ideas there and have added a bunch of features already.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Reebrock

Thanks for sharing the link, something I will definitely contribute to.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭muff03

Automatic updates for everything. Can't come soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

Time travel :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement