If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CLEARANCE LIST - FRIDAY AUGUST 8TH 2014

Options
124»

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hootanany wrote: »
    Ha 
    Telly just gone on the blink any deals?
    Hoot,

give me a clue on the size / approx. budget and I'll see what we can tempt you with ;)

Thanks again,

atvb,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

I had the DV1080 Samsung 47" from 2007 pricey bugger. 
    Its Second tv but would like wifi and smart features dont mind going a bit smaller. Be gentle

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hootanany wrote: »
    I had the DV1080 Samsung 47" from 2007 pricey bugger. 
    Its Second tv but would like wifi and smart features dont mind going a bit smaller. Be gentle
    Hi Hoot,

If you're looking for a great TV at a decent price check out the Panasonic TXL 42AS650 at £499.95.  £100 off at the moment :) 

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-tx42as650b/pana-tx42as650b

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭BofaDeezNuhtz

PM sent for Dave just there.

(Edit: Just noticed he hasn't been logged in for a few days,
    if he's not in work today can someone else get in touch, Cheers.;))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,309 ✭✭✭former legend

Hi Kenny,

Just looking at the Panasonic AS650b linked above, it says "in-store only", does that mean not available to us poor paddies in the republic? Seems like a good spec TV for the price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭BofaDeezNuhtz

Hi Kenny,

Just looking at the Panasonic AS650b linked above, it says "in-store only", does that mean not available to us poor paddies in the republic? Seems like a good spec TV for the price.
    No mate they will happily ship it to your door, their prices are cheap too tbh.

Someone will be along soon. ;)

PM sent for Dave just there.

(Edit: Just noticed he hasn't been logged in for a few days,
    if he's not in work today can someone else get in touch, Cheers.;))
    Hi Suzuki,

Apologies about the delay in getting back to you.  

Dave is off on Holiday so we're playing catch up.  I'll get someone in touch with you asap!

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

Hi lads,

Can you advise if this is an ex display model? What's the best price you can do the TV and an LG NB4540 with delivery to Wexford?

Bump for tomorrow
    Heathersonline,

really sorry for the delay getting back to you - yep the 46F7000 was on display in our demo room - its now wrapped up and off display, its in excellent condition but there is a small mark on the screen which you can really only see when the screen is off - at this price its a bargain..

For the 46F7000 with the new LG NB4540 the total would be £879.95 - if I was you I'd put it with the Onkyo LSB50 though - you do get slightly less features with the LSB50, but boy does it sound great!!!!! and it will save you a good bit, the LSB50 is £50 cheaper than the 4540 but with the 46F7000 we can do it at just £779.95 and delivery on the two would be just £29.95.

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist or of course if you would like to order,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John,

I dont suppose theres any chance of seeing a picture of the mark(s)? I'm genuinley interested in both TV and one or other soundbar (I've heard the LG in action, havent heard the Onkyo). Out of interest, would your display models have many hours on them? The warrenty provides a certain level of comfort I suppose.
    Heathersonline,

we have tried to shoot the mark but unfortunately it doesn't show up on camera - we are happy to sell it on a 14 day return basis - ie if you would like to buy and try we will issue a full refund ( you would have to pay the return shipping or drop it back to us, that's all)

In terms of hours - honestly I have no idea, it was probably on display for at least 2-3 months and it would be switched on from 11-6 every day - but in terms of the total expected life of a quality TV that's not too bad and again we are happy to offer a full warranty.

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi Lads,

If the Samsung is still available I think I'll press ahead with it, along with the LSB50 on the above terms (14 day return on the TV and the 5 year warranty on both). 

Can someone drop me a PM and let me know?

Hi lads,

Can you advise if this is an ex display model? What's the best price you can do the TV and an LG NB4540 with delivery to Wexford?

Bump for tomorrow
    Heathersonline,

really sorry for the delay getting back to you - yep the 46F7000 was on display in our demo room - its now wrapped up and off display, its in excellent condition but there is a small mark on the screen which you can really only see when the screen is off - at this price its a bargain..

For the 46F7000 with the new LG NB4540 the total would be £879.95 - if I was you I'd put it with the Onkyo LSB50 though - you do get slightly less features with the LSB50, but boy does it sound great!!!!! and it will save you a good bit, the LSB50 is £50 cheaper than the 4540 but with the 46F7000 we can do it at just £779.95 and delivery on the two would be just £29.95.

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist or of course if you would like to order,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John,

I dont suppose theres any chance of seeing a picture of the mark(s)? I'm genuinley interested in both TV and one or other soundbar (I've heard the LG in action, havent heard the Onkyo). Out of interest, would your display models have many hours on them? The warrenty provides a certain level of comfort I suppose.
    Heathersonline,

we have tried to shoot the mark but unfortunately it doesn't show up on camera - we are happy to sell it on a 14 day return basis - ie if you would like to buy and try we will issue a full refund ( you would have to pay the return shipping or drop it back to us, that's all)

In terms of hours - honestly I have no idea, it was probably on display for at least 2-3 months and it would be switched on from 11-6 every day - but in terms of the total expected life of a quality TV that's not too bad and again we are happy to offer a full warranty.

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi Lads,

If the Samsung is still available I think I'll press ahead with it, along with the LSB50 on the above terms (14 day return on the TV and the 5 year warranty on both). 

Can someone drop me a PM and let me know?
    Hi Heather,

The Samsung is still here (thought it would have been long gone by now!)

We can offer the 5 year warranty on the TV, but the 5 year on the soundbar would be separate.

And there's no problems with the 14 day return if you're not impressed.

If you'd like to PM me your details I'll get one of the guys to give you a shout :)

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

PM Sent

• Advertisement

PM Sent
    Nice speaking to you :)

Everything is good to go for tomorrow.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Sapele

Is No. 44 still available and if so what is the warranty with it?

Thanks

Sapele wrote: »
    Is No. 44 still available and if so what is the warranty with it?

Thanks
    Hi Sapele.

Yip 44 is still available.

It comes fully boxed with all accys and fully manufacturers warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭Ceist_Beag

Coming a bit late to this but are any of the below still available?

Toshiba 39L4357 – Full HD 39” LED Saorview ready TV
    https://www.richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?ObjectID=930&Mode=0&productid=1442&Results=true&keys=4357%20
    Amazing price!
    Brand New Boxed
    Was £399.95 - £219.95

https://www.richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?ObjectID=930&Mode=0&productid=1442&Results=true&keys=4357%20
    Amazing price!
    Brand New Boxed
    Was £399.95 - £219.95

Amazing price!
    Brand New Boxed
    Was £399.95 - £219.95

Amazing price!
    Brand New Boxed
    Was £399.95 - £219.95

Amazing price!
    Brand New Boxed
    Was £399.95 - £219.95

Ceist_Beag wrote: »
    Coming a bit late to this but are any of the below still available?

Amazing price!
    Brand New Boxed
    Was £399.95 - £219.95

Amazing price!
    Brand New Boxed
    Was £399.95 - £219.95

Amazing price!
    Brand New Boxed
    Was £399.95 - £219.95

Amazing price!
    Brand New Boxed
    Was £399.95 - £219.95

Amazing price!
    Brand New Boxed
    Was £399.95 - £219.95
    Yep we have had a fresh batch of the Toshiba in and we can offer them Brand New Boxed at £209.95 with delivery at £12.95 - cracking price for a decent quality, branded 39"!

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Sweet thanks John Mc, that's a cracking price indeed. Just before I go ahead and order, I just want to make sure it fits the bill so to speak. Apologies if some of these questions are a bit dumb, I'm not all that clued in on these things!
    I have a Triax ST-HD537 Combi which I use to receive the Saorview and free to air satellite channels. Will this tv work fine with this box? Also I have a Boston soundbar (bought from your good selves a couple of years back) so again will there be any issues hooking these up? Finally, I will be putting the tv on a wall bracket so space between the back of the tv and the wall is very limited - from reading about this one it sounds a bit bulkier than most so would there be any issues putting this on a wall bracket?

thanks,
    CB

Sweet thanks John Mc, that's a cracking price indeed. Just before I go ahead and order, I just want to make sure it fits the bill so to speak. Apologies if some of these questions are a bit dumb, I'm not all that clued in on these things!
    I have a Triax ST-HD537 Combi which I use to receive the Saorview and free to air satellite channels. Will this tv work fine with this box? Also I have a Boston soundbar (bought from your good selves a couple of years back) so again will there be any issues hooking these up? Finally, I will be putting the tv on a wall bracket so space between the back of the tv and the wall is very limited - from reading about this one it sounds a bit bulkier than most so would there be any issues putting this on a wall bracket?

thanks,
    CB
    CB - no problems on any of these counts and don't worry its still a pretty slim-line TV (4357?) - if you need a bracket for it just drop us a line and I'm happy to do the excellent Sanus VST4 ( http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv-brackets/sanus/vst4/sanu-vst4 ) reduced from £29.95 to just £19.95 if purchased with your TV,

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way and if you would like to order please just drop us a PM or a mail with your contact details to sales@richersounds.ie and we will give you a shout to arrange delivery,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks John, tv arrived on Friday, fantastic piece of kit for the price and superb service as usual.

Thanks John, tv arrived on Friday, fantastic piece of kit for the price and superb service as usual.
    No problem CB,

Thanks for the Biz - its much appreciated!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John, just one question on this tv. I tried watching programmes on RTE player last night but it said a software update was needed and when I clicked ok I got an error - is this a known issue with this tv and is there a way of resolving it?

• Advertisement

Hi John, just one question on this tv. I tried watching programmes on RTE player last night but it said a software update was needed and when I clicked ok I got an error - is this a known issue with this tv and is there a way of resolving it?
    CB,

honestly I haven't seen this before at all - I'll ask some questions and see if anyone in Tosh or RTE knows anything!

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

CB,

honestly I haven't seen this before at all - I'll ask some questions and see if anyone in Tosh or RTE knows anything!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John. Just to give a bit more detail, the issue is when prompted to upgrade to the latest version of Adobe (to the following site - http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/) I get the error when I select any one of the 11.2 versions listed for Linux (32 bit). I've downloaded it on my desktop now so will see if I can install it to the tv via an external HDD (via USB) instead.

CB,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John. Just to give a bit more detail, the issue is when prompted to upgrade to the latest version of Adobe (to the following site - http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/) I get the error when I select any one of the 11.2 versions listed for Linux (32 bit). I've downloaded it on my desktop now so will see if I can install it to the tv via an external HDD (via USB) instead.
    Hi CB.

Just a little question.

Are you trying to view the RTE player through the browser or via an app installed on the screen?

Through the browser Kenny - sorry I'm a complete noob to this stuff! :o I'm guessing that's not how it should be done! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭ipodrocker

Hi John & the Crew,

Do you have these?

Sennheiser HD598 – High End Over ear closed headphones
    http://en-ie.sennheise...o-stereo-hifi-hd-598
    Brand New Boxed
    Were £149.95 – Now just £79.95

ipodrocker wrote: »
    Hi John & the Crew,

Do you have these?

Brand New Boxed
    Hi Ipod,

Unfortunately not :(

Any others that interest you?

Chris

Hi John & the Crew,

Do you have these?

Brand New Boxed
    Hi Ipod,

Unfortunately not :(

Any others that interest you?

Chris
    Hi Chris,

what other Sennheiser headphones do you guys have?

HD558 ?

ipodrocker

Hi Chris,

what other Sennheiser headphones do you guys have?

HD558 ?

ipodrocker
    Hi John & the Crew,

Do you have these?

Brand New Boxed
    Hi Ipod,

Thanks for getting back to us :)

You could have a look at the Sennheiser HD 449:

http://en-uk.sennheiser.com/noise-cancelling-headphones-audio-stereo-bass-closed-hd-449

I could do you a pair of these for £49.95.

Chris

Hi John & Crew,

do you have a revised list of what stock is left?

iPod

• Advertisement

So it seems RTE player cannot be played on these Toshiba tvs (from what I can see only Samsung have an app to allow this)! :( Disappointing but not the end of the world!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.