If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CLEARANCE LIST - FRIDAY AUGUST 8TH 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭peterc14

Tannoy V4 – FloorStand speakers, sugar maple finish only at this price
    http://www.richersound...ry-v4/tann-v4-dk-oak
    Brand new boxed
    Were £279.95 – Now just 179.95

Il take these... can you just confirm the dimensions for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Sagat06 wrote: »
    If your sale to Loughan falls through I'd love to take

Philips Imageo Living Colours Vase / wine
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnYUYYQnSR4
    Boxed – Ex Demo
    Was £79.95 – One only to clear £19.95
    Hi lads,

Can you confirm if this is sold?

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

peterc14 wrote: »
    Brand new boxed

Hi Peterc14.

Unfortunately these have now gone :( . 

The Sugar Maple has also now finished up with only Black NEW stock available.

Have a little look over the follwoing link:
    http://www.richersounds.com/products/hi-fi-separates/speakers/floorstanders

There are also the Monitor Audio M4 which are listed in the original list on page one.

Hi Sagat06.

The Philips Imageo has also been sold.

This was a one off item I think but I'll check see if there maybe any more.
    If your sale to Loughan falls through I'd love to take

Philips Imageo Living Colours Vase / wine
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnYUYYQnSR4
    Boxed – Ex Demo
    Was £79.95 – One only to clear £19.95
    Hi lads,

Can you confirm if this is sold?

Thanks

peterc14 wrote: »
    Brand new boxed

Hi Peterc14.

Seems that was in fact yourself that purchased these earlier :D

They have been shipped and should arrive with you tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

Hi lads,

Can you advise if this is an ex display model? What's the best price you can do the TV and an LG NB4540 with delivery to Wexford?

Bump for tomorrow

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi lads,

Can you advise if this is an ex display model? What's the best price you can do the TV and an LG NB4540 with delivery to Wexford?

Bump for tomorrow
    Heathersonline,

really sorry for the delay getting back to you - yep the 46F7000 was on display in our demo room - its now wrapped up and off display, its in excellent condition but there is a small mark on the screen which you can really only see when the screen is off - at this price its a bargain..

For the 46F7000 with the new LG NB4540 the total would be £879.95 - if I was you I'd put it with the Onkyo LSB50 though - you do get slightly less features with the LSB50, but boy does it sound great!!!!! and it will save you a good bit, the LSB50 is £50 cheaper than the 4540 but with the 46F7000 we can do it at just £779.95 and delivery on the two would be just £29.95.

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist or of course if you would like to order,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

gizabeer wrote: »
    I'll take the followingplease

Sennheiser HD598 – High End Over ear closed headphones
    http://en-ie.sennheise...o-stereo-hifi-hd-598
    Brand New Boxed
    Were £149.95 – Now just £79.95

Sanus Element HDMI 2 Meter – Super slim connector – ideal for ‘tight spaces!’
    http://www.richersound...sanu-element-hdmi-2m
    Brand New Boxed
    Were £29.95 – Now just £6.99 – Lots available

3 of These ^^^^ please
    Hi Guys just received my order now but there is only 1 HDMI lead in the package but was charged for 3 . Can you give me a buzz please , Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭kooga

hi guys

are any of these left? please

Toshiba 39L4357 – Full HD 39” LED Saorview ready TV
    https://www.richersoun...rue&keys=4357
    Amazing price!
    Brand New Boxed
    Was £399.95 - £219.95

if so what is an all in sterling price for delivery to Cork? and does it include the new 5 year warranty?

Thank you

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Got all my stuff yesterday.
    Cheers guys

• Advertisement

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Got all my stuff yesterday.
    Cheers guys
    Great - hope you have fun setting up :)

Keep us posted..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

kooga wrote: »
    hi guys

Amazing price!
    Brand New Boxed
    Was £399.95 - £219.95

if so what is an all in sterling price for delivery to Cork? and does it include the new 5 year warranty?

Thank you
    hi Kooga,

its a really nice TV and we will deliver at just £229.95 all in including a 5 year warranty..

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

I'll take the followingplease

Sennheiser HD598 – High End Over ear closed headphones
    http://en-ie.sennheise...o-stereo-hifi-hd-598
    Brand New Boxed
    Were £149.95 – Now just £79.95

Sanus Element HDMI 2 Meter – Super slim connector – ideal for ‘tight spaces!’
    http://www.richersound...sanu-element-hdmi-2m
    Brand New Boxed
    Were £29.95 – Now just £6.99 – Lots available

3 of These ^^^^ please
    Hi Guys just received my order now but there is only 1 HDMI lead in the package but was charged for 3 . Can you give me a buzz please , Thanks
    Hi Gizabeer.

Apologies for that! Not sure how that has happened.

I'll have another 2 popped in the post tomorrow for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Any news on the Redeye Remote?

Hootanany wrote: »
    Any news on the Redeye Remote?
    Hi Hootanany.

Chris has put a hold on one of these for you the other day and I have added it to your order today and it will be dispatched along with the rest of your order.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

Hi lads,

Bump for tomorrow
    Heathersonline,

really sorry for the delay getting back to you - yep the 46F7000 was on display in our demo room - its now wrapped up and off display, its in excellent condition but there is a small mark on the screen which you can really only see when the screen is off - at this price its a bargain..

For the 46F7000 with the new LG NB4540 the total would be £879.95 - if I was you I'd put it with the Onkyo LSB50 though - you do get slightly less features with the LSB50, but boy does it sound great!!!!! and it will save you a good bit, the LSB50 is £50 cheaper than the 4540 but with the 46F7000 we can do it at just £779.95 and delivery on the two would be just £29.95.

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist or of course if you would like to order,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John,

I dont suppose theres any chance of seeing a picture of the mark(s)? I'm genuinley interested in both TV and one or other soundbar (I've heard the LG in action, havent heard the Onkyo). Out of interest, would your display models have many hours on them? The warrenty provides a certain level of comfort I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭kwazar

Hi,

Any RHA M750/i left? I'd be interested in a pair.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭kooga

hi guys

Amazing price!
    Brand New Boxed
    Was £399.95 - £219.95

Thank you
    hi Kooga,

its a really nice TV and we will deliver at just £229.95 all in including a 5 year warranty..

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John. very tempted, would have a bit of a concern about the 50khz refresh rate on a tv that size. will keep you updated

Hi lads,

Bump for tomorrow
    Heathersonline,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John,

I dont suppose theres any chance of seeing a picture of the mark(s)? I'm genuinley interested in both TV and one or other soundbar (I've heard the LG in action, havent heard the Onkyo). Out of interest, would your display models have many hours on them? The warrenty provides a certain level of comfort I suppose.
    Heathersonline,

we have tried to shoot the mark but unfortunately it doesn't show up on camera - we are happy to sell it on a 14 day return basis - ie if you would like to buy and try we will issue a full refund ( you would have to pay the return shipping or drop it back to us, that's all)

In terms of hours - honestly I have no idea, it was probably on display for at least 2-3 months and it would be switched on from 11-6 every day - but in terms of the total expected life of a quality TV that's not too bad and again we are happy to offer a full warranty.

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

kwazar wrote: »
    Hi,

Any RHA M750/i left? I'd be interested in a pair.
    Kwazar,

yep we have a few of these left - they really are Q U A L I T Y - and they look and sound amazing!

If you would like to order please just drop us a mail to sales@richersounds.ie or a PM of course with your contact details and I'll get one of the guys to give you a call to get you sorted,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭zinzan

My stuff arrived yesterday,

Thanks guys!

zinzan wrote: »
    My stuff arrived yesterday,

Thanks guys!
    No problem Zinzan and thanks for the business, its much appreciated :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 487 ✭✭Chorus_suck

This post has been deleted.

Hi Chorus,

Unfortunately the Q2 and 598 headphones are gone :(

We still have the 558s tho :)

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭kwazar

Please let me know if you want to get rid of one of MA BRONZE BX CENTRE in Oak by any chance.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 487 ✭✭Chorus_suck

• Registered Users Posts: 20 batfin

hi guys

Amazing price!
    Brand New Boxed
    Was £399.95 - £219.95

Thank you
    hi Kooga,

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Would be interested in one of these myself, if theres any left would be looking delivery to Belfast and the 5 year warranty also?

kwazar wrote: »
    Please let me know if you want to get rid of one of MA BRONZE BX CENTRE in Oak by any chance.
    I'll release ONE BX Centre in Oak Brand new at £109.95...

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

batfin wrote: »
    hi guys

Amazing price!
    Brand New Boxed
    Was £399.95 - £219.95

Thank you
    hi Kooga,

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Would be interested in one of these myself, if theres any left would be looking delivery to Belfast and the 5 year warranty also?
    No problem - just PM or mail us ( sales@richersounds.ie ) with your contact details and one of the guys will give you a call to get it all arranged for you.

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Hi Chorus,

Unfortunately the Q2 and 598 headphones are gone :(

We still have the 558s tho :)

Chris[/quote]
    Thanks Chris.

So can I order the hd558's at £89.95?  If so, how exactly do I go about this?  Also, how much is delivery?  Or can I collect from bricks & mortar store in Dublin at that price?

Thanks in advance[/quote]
    Chorus,

unfortunately we don't have a physical store in Dublin ( at the moment) but no problem delivering these at £9.95 delivery if you are interested  - just PM or mail us ( sales@richersounds.ie ) with your contact details and one of the guys will give you a call to get it all arranged for you..

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.