Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€10 Supervalue Reward

Options
  • 08-08-2014 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

Hi There

I entered a €10 voucher on the powering rewards site on Tuesday. I received a bill this morning and the discount has not been included?

Will it appear on my next bill or is there an issue?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi Gmaximum,

Thank you for getting in touch with this question. If your most recent bill had already been created, then the credit could not be applied after it was already issued. You should see the €10 credit on your next bill.

If you'd like me to check this on your account, I can certainly do so. Please PM with your Electric Ireland account number, full name, address and contact number. Please also confirm if you are the account holder.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Gmaximum wrote: »
    Hi There

I entered a €10 voucher on the powering rewards site on Tuesday. I received a bill this morning and the discount has not been included?

Will it appear on my next bill or is there an issue?
    If you missed your current bill, you don't have to wait till next bill to see this recorded, it should show up shortly on your account online.

Advertisement