Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Modern Bomberman for Local Co-Op

Options
  • 08-08-2014 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭

I have a Wii, X-Box 360 and PS3.... which one should I get for the fun of days gone by?

Ok, I just realised the PS3 one supports 7 player local multiplayer..... I now have a new goal in life!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 dara1234

does the game support 7 player local tho?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,597 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

You couldn't spend your way to happiness and get a Sega Saturn, Bomberman, a pair of multitaps and a brace of controllers??

Bomberman Live Battlefest on the 360 supports 4 local players and 8 over the net.
    The prequel was on the PS3 as well, and supported the same numbers of players.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,355 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Most modern bomber man games over complicate things. Bomber man 93 on the wii virtual console is the least complicated and best and supports 5 players locally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭jumbobreakfast

I was just talking to a friend about bomberman last night. I'd love if they released an online version for PC

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,355 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I was just talking to a friend about bomberman last night. I'd love if they released an online version for PC

There was atomic bomberman.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 dara1234

i have it on the 360 and works great for 4 people. You can just turn all the crazy stuff off and play original rules

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭jumbobreakfast

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    There was atomic bomberman.

Thanks, I see a link on its wiki page for online play. I'll have to see if it still works

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭[Rasta]

I've come across bouboum, it's a bit crappy and french...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Got the PS3 one, the voice-over/announcer is a childs voice, cannot be disabled *turns off*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Wossack

theres a mod for garrys mod, 'melon bomber' iirc

doesnt have the classic bomberman charm though!

• Advertisement
Advertisement