Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic Quiet Camping

Options
  • 08-08-2014 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My parents have decided to go to electic picnic for the first time this year. Its too late to book any of the boutique campsites. Just wondering if there is a quiet campsite still?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Outcastangel

They will want stay clear of Hendrix! It's the largest camp, closest to the arena and has the carnival in it! I stayed in Warhol my first year and found it VERY quite! Last year I stayed in Oscar Wilde and I'll be staying there again this year! It was the best of both.. Hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭jim-mcdee

would not recommend oscar wilde at all to someone looking for a quiet campsite. it is between the salty dog and rave in the woods and attracts a wilde bunch and all, ie if you like listening to your neighbours snorting cocaine all night go stay in the oscar wilde area.

Advertisement