Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for a good pair of gaming headphones

• 08-08-2014 11:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭

My brother in law is into gaming in a big way,and I would like to buy him a fairly good pair of gaming headphones "at a reasonable price" for his birthday,any recommendations would be welcome.
    PS...Sony PlayStation 4 he uses if that is any help with your choice.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭Spudzzmurphy

Anyone !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

JVC HA-RX700, Superlux HD668B, Creative Aurvana Live.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,014 ✭✭✭marko93

Philips Fidelio X1s with a V-Moda Boom Mic cable attachment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 391 ✭✭freelancerTax

My brother in law is into gaming in a big way,and I would like to buy him a fairly good pair of gaming headphones "at a reasonable price" for his birthday,any recommendations would be welcome.
    PS...Sony PlayStation 4 he uses if that is any help with your choice.

Samson sr850 have a good soundstage (used to pinpoint where sound comes from in games)
    I have a pair myself and really like them. Price is good also. They are about the best you can get for this price range imo.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B002LBSEQS?cache=0f6e714ce53a8624deea8bf737b0fe00&pi=SY200_QL40&qid=1407709775&sr=8-1#ref=mp_s_a_1_1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,733 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Skullcandy PLYR and SLYR series have great reviews.
    You can get them in Argos, or cheaper from Amazon/Skullcandy online.

• Advertisement
Advertisement