Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling my efiber order??????

Options
  • 08-08-2014 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

On July 10th I received a letter informing me that Eircom was putting eFiber in my locality. I placed an order for it and was told the engineer would call on August 5th to do the work. I took a day off work as they couldn't give me an exact time for when the work would be carried out.
    No one called!! A whole day wasted. 
    I contacted  eircom and received the usual apology. I was then told the engineer would be up on the 8th of August between 9am and 12noon. For the second time I took a day off.  Again no engineer called.  
    If this is how you treat your customers, then it STINKS!!! 
    I now want to cancel my order. Before you tell me phone 1901,,,,, I phoned them three times this morning and on each occasion I was put on hold while they connected me with the cancelation team, the longest 16 min. No one answered my call.
    I would now like to know,,,,,,HO DO I CANCEL THIS ORDER???? 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 greilly123

Dial 1901 :) Jokes aside I am sure one of the guys here will do it for you. 
    or go on to the eircom forum

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭cathorio

I'm trying to get through to them all morning,,,,,,,continually being put on hold....Agh!!! 

• Registered Users Posts: 25 greilly123

Very frustrating all right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

cathorio wrote: »
     On July 10th I received a letter informing me that Eircom was putting eFiber in my locality. I placed an order for it and was told the engineer would call on August 5th to do the work. I took a day off work as they couldn't give me an exact time for when the work would be carried out.
    No one called!! A whole day wasted. 
    I contacted  eircom and received the usual apology. I was then told the engineer would be up on the 8th of August between 9am and 12noon. For the second time I took a day off.  Again no engineer called.  
    If this is how you treat your customers, then it STINKS!!! 
    I now want to cancel my order. Before you tell me phone 1901,,,,, I phoned them three times this morning and on each occasion I was put on hold while they connected me with the cancelation team, the longest 16 min. No one answered my call.
    I would now like to know,,,,,,HO DO I CANCEL THIS ORDER???? 
    Hi cathorio
    Our apologies that you should have taken these days off without a visit from out technician. Can you PM me with your account details and I can chase your case from here. Tony

Advertisement