Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contractor managed services provider.

• 08-08-2014 12:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 127 ✭✭

Reluctantly, due to company liquidation I'm back contracting again. It's 5 years since I last contracted and I let my Ltd Co drop. Because of holidays etc I've been offered a contact at really short notice with no time to set anything up myself so need to go via one of the managed services providers. Have used a well known one in the past but found their fees to be excessive so I set up myself and used an accountant. Contract rates have gone down post crash and I'm working away from home Monday-Friday so really need to maximise my income.

So can anyone recommend a managed services provider that has reasonable fees and a good service.

Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

There are loads of threads on this, do a search.

I use contracting plus and am intending to move to my own company next year.

Check your contract before you take this move.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 127 ✭✭armstrongracer

Cheers, I used them when they were CxC, still think their rates are too high for the service they offer. Any other alternatives?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 medicalitg

If you're looking for top-rated managed IT services in Orange County, CA, look no further than Medical ITG - Managed IT Services. We offer a comprehensive range of IT services that are designed to help businesses improve their overall productivity and efficiency. From data backup and recovery to network security and computer support, we have the experience and expertise to help your business run smoothly. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help your business grow.

Visit -

Advertisement