Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Los Angeles Tours

Options
  • 08-08-2014 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hello, just wondering can anyone recommend a good tour of LA, I am going there in a few weeks but will only be staying for one night. My hotel is in Santa Monica. Looking for a tour of Hollywood and all the main sights.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

Id imagine all the hotels have tours available in reception, ours certainly had, it was with a company called VIP tours, we booked on the night before just after we checked into the hotel....there were loads of tour buses about, all essentially doing similar tours Id imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

I went on a few tours with these guys http://www.lasightseeing.net

They bring you everywhere you want to go Disney, Universal Studioes and a fab city tour and stars tour.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

solerina wrote: »
    Id imagine all the hotels have tours available in reception, ours certainly had,

Yes. Your hotel would be the best place to start looking because you'd know that the companies with brochures in the hotel would be reputable.

There's usually all kinds of options, from limos to buses.

Beware of the ones that are too focused on Hollywood/movies (unless thats what you want!).

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭carlaboi

Cool thanks for getting back to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭GoProGaming

On 2nd ave just off broadway in santa monica, just up from the hotel carmel there is a tours place called amazing La tours. They have a good selection of tours with private busses with aircon. I went with them a few times before.
    Would reccomend them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement