Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Europa League Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Quality strike from Soldado there. Delighted for him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

I was alive when Soldado scored a goal!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Rob094

Good start, I'd say we'll knock in another couple. I really like this all white kit too.

Quality game so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

This looks like the real goaldado!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Not a hope of Soldado scoring again. Go on ya fcuker, prove me wrong again!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Glebee

Really disappointed at Fiorentina(Not really). Bring on the big guns second half if we have not scored and kill this tie off before the second leg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭Minjor

Balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,297 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

AH JAYUS :confused:

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Fiorentina are growing in confidence :(

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Glebee

Glebee wrote: »
    Really disappointed at Fiorentina(Not really). Bring on the big guns second half if we have not scored and kill this tie off before the second leg

Balls, were let them completely back into the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Should be well ahead by now on possession and chances,our defence can't be trusted at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

I'm confident we can get the three or so we need to end this tie tonight. If we can keep the tempo up we can do them.

Pity about their goal, a stupid foul from Soldado. Though we can still go on and win it convincingly.

COYS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Long Time Lurker

I hope soldado slips in the bog at half time and does his ankle. He's an idiot. What a dumb as fcuk thing to do to give away that free kick. I can't stand the donkey. Please take him off Poch.

I hope soldado slips in the bog at half time and does his ankle. He's an idiot. What a dumb as fcuk thing to do to give away that free kick. I can't stand the donkey. Please take him off Poch.

That's harsh. He scored a great goal, and seemed to be playing pretty well. Didn't see the free to be fair, but it does happen. From the text description that i read, it was the defense who should be blamed for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,909 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Paulinho gone into hiding, good lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jason 5pu45

Sugarlumps wrote: »

The most gutless player I have ever seen in a spurs jersey.why he still gets game time is beyond me.

Walker and Townsend....head less chickens :mad:

Sugarlumps wrote: »

Probably a bit cold for a Brazilian :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Jaysus! can we not get on the end of these crosses ffs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Rob094

Get Dembele on for Paulinho fasht

• Registered Users Posts: 6,909 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

The most gutless player I have ever seen in a spurs jersey.why he still gets game time is beyond me.

Never any improvement, Brazilian international. Somebody needs to get a grip in midfield. Should be out of sight if our aim is to win this competition.

Shocking defense there.

Its hard to watch. We've been spoiled lately. This was gash. Soldado and Paulinho should never feature in a spurs match again. Muck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

I'd be disappointed if it stays a draw. Although have to say been impressed with Soldado today. Yes he gave away a silly foul but apart from that he's been good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

Ineffective subs from Poch again today, why keep Paulinho on the field, he's useless

Vuzuggu wrote: »
    I'd be disappointed if it stays a draw. Although have to say been impressed with Soldado today. Yes he gave away a silly foul but apart from that he's been good

I must be watching a difffernt match. He's always on a different channel to those around him. Very individualistic. Like even the free he gave away for their goal wasn't a case of defending, it was pride and the fact he'd been beaten. He had to win the battle bit ultimately lose the war. Always for himself. Never hooked up with the rest of his teammates. Yes he works hard, makes great runs etc but the end result is just so poor. His goal scoring prowess is abysmal. He needs to go back to Spain.

Must be watching a different match so. I've always thought his of the ball play has been brilliant and he links up well

Vuzuggu wrote: »
    Must be watching a different match so. I've always thought his of the ball play has been brilliant and he links up well

Like that there :-)

• Advertisement

Like that there :-)

Was a poor ball but Lamela needed to go wide. He's had a shocking game

Advertisement