Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Europa League Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

dembele i wanna have your babies!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

OMG!!!! WHAT A STRIKE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

Screamer, I'm loving the way Dembeles playing these days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Screamer, I'm loving the way Dembeles playing these days

3 goals in 3 games now i believe!

another assist for son too ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

That's the kinda stuff I expected of dembele when he first came. Cracker. Bigs up to son too

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭09_09_09

davycc wrote: »
    dembele i wanna have your babies!

Get in the line, you bastard!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭09_09_09

Alli was very poor tonight. Great to see Onomah getting few minutes in a competitive match.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

09_09_09 wrote: »
    Alli was very poor tonight. Great to see Onomah getting few minutes in a competitive match.

He wasn't bad enough to be worth highlighting, eriksen was worse, as was trippier

He wasn't bad enough to be worth highlighting, eriksen was worse, as was trippier

Eriksen needs a while on the bench, play Lamela in the centre, his best position

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Was completely swamped with work all week. Was hoping to go in late this morning to watch the game but that didn't happen.. Only getting a chance to even see the scoreline now!

What a goal by dembele Jesus...

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

was at the game last night,on and Dembele made a big difference when they came on.Alli tried hard but should have had a pen in 1st half.Vertongen seemed to strain a hamstring late on.Kane and Eriksen seemed to be carrying injuries as well.Aldereweild was outstanding again but with Son back with his energy he will keep us and maybe even higher up the table.all positive for Sunday but a derby is a different game.COYS
    ps our support needs to improve at the Lane,in fairness the Anderlect fans were very vocal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/qarabag-v-spurs-team-news-251115/?
    Mousa Dembele, Danny Rose and Kyle Walker have all remained at the Training Centre, while Nabil Bentaleb, Nacer Chadli and Alex Pritchard are still sidelined with ankle injuries.

Some of our youngsters have made the trip, with defender Cameron Carter-Vickers, 17, and forward Shayon Harrison, 18, part of the senior travelling squad for the first time.

Matchday squad regulars Josh Onomah, Harry Winks and goalkeeper Luke McGee are also in the group, with nine of the 21-man party having come up through our Academy.

That’s a statistic that pleases Mauricio a lot.

Good to see. No need to be tiring players out befor the Chelsea match.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Shayon Harrison is interesting...

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/professionals-profiles/shayon-harrison/
    Left-footed striker Shayon has stepped up to Under-21s football after finishing 2014-15 as top scorer for our Under-18s with 15 goals in 18 games - including a memorable hat-trick in a 4-1 win against Arsenal and a four-goal haul against Chelsea in March, 2015.

He was also called in to the full Engalnd squad for training, albeit to make up the numbers, but it would have been a good experience for him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3320397/Shayon-Harrison-Harry-Winks-make-numbers-depleted-England-paces-ahead-France-friendly.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/qarabag-v-spurs-team-news-251115/?

Good to see. No need to be tiring players out befor the Chelsea match.

I was actually hoping we'd leave almost the whole first 11 in London and take a risk that the reserves can get the job done.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

We were talking about Shayon last year. He's stepping up a bit will be interesting to see how the next year goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

I reckon we'l draw this one. I would have left Kane behind. Sunday's game more important. Still de manager is doing fine so far and I'm sure he has his reasons.

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    I reckon we'l draw this one. I would have left Kane behind. Sunday's game more important. Still de manager is doing fine so far and I'm sure he has his reasons.

I agree, absolute madness bringing Kane. Pochettino out!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'd like to see N'jie get a start. Through on Townsend, Alli (as he's suspended on Sunday), Davies, Wimmer and one or two of the younger lads as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Ah here. That's practically the same team that's started all the Europa league games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Didn't expect Kane to be starting

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

I would have rested Kane and Dier for sure. And one of the CBs.

Alli will get his rest on Sunday but could have rested here to.

Eriksen not needed to start either really

Patww79 wrote: »

I think Poch wants to kill them quickly, go a goal or two up, then make changes

I would have rested Kane and Dier for sure. And one of the CBs.

Alli will get his rest on Sunday but could have rested here to.

Eriksen not needed to start either really

Kane, Dier, Toby and Jan must be dead on their feet. Hope they're not though.

Hopefully we can get a few early goals and then make some subs.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I'm kind of a mixed bag in the EL now (well not really but stay with me) I'm in Birmingham for a stag same weekend we play Villa and if we get out of the group and get through the next round the Villa match will be pushed to the Sunday so I'll miss it..... cracking really

• Registered Users Posts: 30 CarolynSmith

Keeping fingers crossed this is an injury-free match tonight!!

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Dave11

This may have been posted already but this match is Free View on Setanta.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,297 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement