Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horse, horse & carraige query

• 08-08-2014 12:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if this belongs in Animals & Pet Issues or the Equestrian forum so mods, please feel free to move as appropriate :)

Just a general query about horses, mainly related to Horse & Carriages:

In Killarney, especially during the Summer months, the horse & carriage industry is doing very very well.

Some days though I just look at the horses during and at end of day and they just look to down; like they're hurting; just look off.

Some of what the horses do just looks cruel! Simply cruel with some loads they have to carry but the horse-'owners' are after money and profit. I don't know if they take risks to ensure this, but some days it just hurts looking at the horses and knowing the workload.

I don't know that much about horses, but what would be the thoughts in here about the horse & carriage industry?
    It is a livelihood for some people throughout this country and some do take real good care of their horses and know their limits, but only some!

Many Thanks,
    kerry4sam

Advertisement