Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do in Ballinamore.

Options
  • 08-08-2014 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭

Heading down for a few days with family, there is a festival for the next week, was wondering has anyone been, what's for young teens, best pub, restaurant etc?

Probably more important what to avoid.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭septictank

Hello Leitrim, 3 days posted and not even one view,thanks anyway had a great time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Ditch

:o Sorry, Sceptic. I guess this kind of sums up Leitrim, really. I personally, honestly, go days on end without physically laying eyes on another person. I only dropped by here, tonight, to try and see if anyone else still existed in the county :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

Bit late now, but have you considered drinking?
    Also, there is a couple of establishments where you can combine this suggestion with the answer to what there is for teens to do ;)

Advertisement