Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Somebody is looking for a pc and I need to know what to tell them

Options
  • 08-08-2014 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭

This person is going to be using youtube and playing games on websites etc. Also, plugging camera in and the ability to be able to use simple photo editing tools like picasa for example.

Can anybody tell me where I should be going? I'm not able to find any clear information on the internet regarding budget pc's.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭same ol sh1te

I'll give you the best word of advise, if you go to a store, bring someone who knows a bit with you, don't listen to the ar$eholes in the likes of Pc World/Harvey Norman. Best deals will be got online

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭euser1984

I suppose I'm just wondering what spec I'll need for all those requirements. Is any celeron capable of doing all the above smoothly these days?

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭same ol sh1te

euser1984 wrote: »
    I suppose I'm just wondering what spec I'll need for all those requirements. Is any celeron capable of doing all the above smoothly these days?

Thanks.

Of course it is, none of those tasks are in any way taxing

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

You can do all that with any specs computer.
    See if you can find any deals in Bargains section.

Advertisement