Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Respray of Classic vehicle

Options
  • 08-08-2014 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I have 1956 classic vehicle and need to get it painted. All welding completed and bondo applied. I have contacted companies in Galway about paint the vehicle, but no one has come to see it and give me a quote. I needs a complete respray. Does anyone know of a company around Galway or further afield that would be interested?? The vehicle has no glass or wiring and cannot be driven to someones workshop. This is why I need the person to visit me and quote on the job. I have started the blocking but getting the time to work on it right now is a problem.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭clogher71

johnlcvi wrote: »
    I have 1956 classic vehicle and need to get it painted. All welding completed and bondo applied. I have contacted companies in Galway about paint the vehicle, but no one has come to see it and give me a quote. I needs a complete respray. Does anyone know of a company around Galway or further afield that would be interested?? The vehicle has no glass or wiring and cannot be driven to someones workshop. This is why I need the person to visit me and quote on the job. I have started the blocking but getting the time to work on it right now is a problem.

Did you try autoexmoto.com, I have nothing to do with them, but they seem to be ok guys, have done restorations in the past.

Advertisement