Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD UCARD photo

Options
  • 08-08-2014 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hey. I was just wondering what's the deal with the UCARD photo thing. I'm (hopefully) going to be a fist year in a month and I was just wondering about this photo.
    Does it have to be like a passport one or can I just have a friend take a decent photo of me, or find one on my laptop or Facebook page?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 pacni

Some people use passport photos, some just crop a photo off their Facebook. It doesn't really matter! As long as it's a clear picture of your face and fits the dimensions they give you then it's grand. They authorise each one manually but they aren't too strict.

To be honest you'll probably regret choosing whatever picture you do in about a years time anyway, everyone does.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

I can imagine. I HATE photos of myself. I need to get new ones for my driving licence so I think I'll use them. Question re the student card. I'm gonna be an Access student this year so I assume my card will only issue for the year and if I go into the Degree programme next year they'll issue a new one?

Advertisement