Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Solar Panel Lights For Garden & Shed On Amazon.com Spoilt For Choice, HELP!

Options
  • 08-08-2014 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

Budget: $100
    Amazon.com i know i should use amazon.co.uk but i got a code off a friend for free,
    now i got a medium sized wooden shed sized its actually quite big, i want a solar paneled light in there for the winter so i can get wood out of there.

Anyone got any ideas on what watts and volts i should look for?
    sorry im not an expert

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭wait4me

Budget: $100
    Amazon.com i know i should use amazon.co.uk but i got a code off a friend for free,
    now i got a medium sized wooden shed sized its actually quite big, i want a solar paneled light in there for the winter so i can get wood out of there.

Anyone got any ideas on what watts and volts i should look for?
    sorry im not an expert
    The advantage of Amazon.co.uk is that there are no customs/duties payable - this might not be the case with Amazon.com so this might be a big factor in your choice - code or no code.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

wait4me wrote: »
    The advantage of Amazon.co.uk is that there are no customs/duties payable - this might not be the case with Amazon.com so this might be a big factor in your choice - code or no code.
    Yes i know right thanks for this the customs is actually sky rocket high also the shipping too haha

Advertisement