Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Warhammer / warhammer 40k gaming in north dublin

• 08-08-2014 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all just wondering if there are many gamers out there in North Dublin? A few of us are hoping to start up a warhammer fantasy/40k gaming club with our own premises, no set closing time for large games etc and we are trying to gauge how much interest there would be for such a club, and if it is worthwhile doing. Ill go in to more specifics if we have a lot of interest. We are situated in north dublin around the Santry/ coolock/ artane areas but our premises isnt secured yet so it could change!

Hope to hear back from people,

Regards!

Also If it means to first build up a group of gamers first and get to know people and the lay of the land first then so be it!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7 Ancient gamer

Hi Kilrock,
    I haven't wargamed since the late 80s - but recently started collecting ancient roman 28mm stuff and have been looking for wargames groups in North Dublin. Although Warhammer was my thing back in the day, I am really looking for other ancient gamers (although I wouldn't turn my nose up at a game of Warhammer!)
    I'd be interested to know how this club is developing and whether anyone is interested in dabbling in other wargame systems?

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kilrock

Hello Ancient Gamer,

Were still in the early stages and not having much luck in gauging interest. We would of course cater for other systems should there be interest. Thank you for the reply.

All the best!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7 Ancient gamer

Maybe try the forum at w-ired.org/forum/ or some of the big fora such as dakkadakka or TMP.

Advertisement