Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SLIGO - TOWN AND COUNTY QUERY

Options
  • 08-08-2014 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭

Hello To Sligo....
    I.m looking for very reasonable accomodation for 2 adults and 1 12 year old child in Sligo or sourounding towns...
    I had a look at SuperValu Breakaway deals, but they dont have anything in that area. Anything in their books comes in around EUR250 to EUR280 for 3 nights
    starting on a sunday night. You get the 3rd night free because of midweek stay.
    Any suggestions as to where to start. We stayed in Boyle for a brief overnight years ago, and we liked the feel of the town. Whats to do in the county of Sligo for a 12 year old....girl.
    I would love some feedback please. Not looking for the Ritz.
    Tks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭ge_ch

How about B&B? Some of them are nicer than a hotel.

What to do: Lough Key Forest Park near Boyle/ GoKarting in Skreen/ Waterworld, Funfair, Bowling and Amusements in Bundoran / Surfing and Stand up paddling(SUP) in Strandhill and Mullaghmore / Rent a bike in Drumcliffe or Strandhill...

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭OUTDOORLASS

Thanks a mil for that. Would you know of any B and B.s

Advertisement