Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would like a business partner in UK

Options
  • 08-08-2014 6:09pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34

ok, I've been out of work a long time.

I have been given a product from an American company for the UK small business market and am looking for someone in the UK who would be prepared to approach small businesses there, show them on a laptop a two minute video and see if they'd be interested in it. Cost to small business is 200 and if they say yes I'd do all the work personalizing the product and delivering it (very time consuming) ...and I propose splitting the 200 50/50.
    Hopefully we could grow this together! There are upsells which means there's a lot more to be got from the business owner once they are satisfied and confidence established with us.

Anyway, I'm looking for guidance on how I can get someone in the UK with an open mind to discuss this with me. Do you know anyone over there? Someone that would like to create their own income without being employed unsociable hours over there for small money ?
    If so please PM me

Advertisement