Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation for 7 for one night in city

Options
  • 08-08-2014 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭

Hi folks,
    Any suggestions for places to accommodate 7 people in Dublin city centre for one Saturday night in September without breaking the bank (but equally not being a total kip!)
    Ta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭ezra_pound

wolf99 wrote: »
    Hi folks,
    Any suggestions for places to accommodate 7 people in Dublin city centre for one Saturday night in September without breaking the bank (but equally not being a total kip!)
    Ta

Generator in Smithfield?

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭wolf99

ezra_pound wrote: »
    Generator in Smithfield?

Place looks pretty cool! Can actually afford a little more than that though. Maybe low hundreds of €€.
    Was thinking of splitting them up 2 people per room across 3 rooms, plus one extra, if that's any help! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭gipi

Are you on airbnb? Few options for entire apartments in the city, I picked a Sat in Sept at random and got 16 properties.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭MemEmee

There is a new place in Temple bar that has family rooms.
    Spotted it the other day as it seems to have a permanent doorman!
    The Temple Bar Inn. looks kinda like a swanky hostel. It's owned by a crowd called USA Hostels.
    www.templebarinn.com

It's in the old ESB offices, over the new Tesco at the Westmoreland end of Fleet st.

Tripadvisor users seem to like it ... even in it's unfinished state!
    tripadvisor.ie/Hotel_Review-g186605-d6637841-Reviews-Temple_Bar_Inn-Dublin_County_Dublin.html

Breakfast seems to be extra though.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Rachiee

Staycity apartments. There's one near christchurch and one near Jervi
    +1 for Air bandb me and my friends use it all the time when we go away.

• Advertisement
Advertisement