Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downgrade

Options
  • 08-08-2014 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hello

I am on a rolling contract with Eircom to end on the 13th of Jan 2015. At the minute we just use the broadband and each month pay 49.99. I have lost my job and am struggling to pay this every month.

Is there any downgrade option available for just the broadband only? I was on a "chat" to a gent yesterday from Eircom who said only option is 5 euro cheaper each month?? is this correct?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hello

I am on a rolling contract with Eircom to end on the 13th of Jan 2015. At the minute we just use the broadband and each month pay 49.99. I have lost my job and am struggling to pay this every month.

Is there any downgrade option available for just the broadband only? I was on a "chat" to a gent yesterday from Eircom who said only option is 5 euro cheaper each month?? is this correct?
    Hi petals rocks1
    If not in contract at the moment you can down grade free. Downgrading does depend on your current plan and package. The option offered by chat agent is likely correct, but if you PM me your account number we can check again for you. Tony

Advertisement