Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metro Redux

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Works out around the same as argos here though no ? That said Argos here did have limited stock ..... as in 1 copy in my local

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/2752459/Trail/searchtext>METRO.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

Smyths probably still have it at 39.99, Argos near me only had 1 copy on Friday.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Skerries wrote: »
    they really need to make better mask filters in future Russia
    Most filters only have a 10 year shelf life I think, so any that exist in metro are either out of date or reused filters, which would explain some of their crapiness I think. The game did inspire me to start collecting gas masks actually :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

The game did inspire me to start collecting gas masks actually :pac:

Off topic, but aren't a lot of old filters made from asbestos?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

calex71 wrote: »
    Works out around the same as argos here though no ? That said Argos here did have limited stock ..... as in 1 copy in my local

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/2752459/Trail/searchtext>METRO.htm

It does indeed actually

TomCo wrote: »
    Off topic, but aren't a lot of old filters made from asbestos?
    Some old russian ones did alright, the kind you get with the 'snork' mask (from Shadow of Chernobyl, official name GP-4), but I dont think it was ever confirmed for the more common green filter that you get with most common russian masks.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,763 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

I cleared Last Light during the week. Yet to start the other one. Going through some of the additional missions now.

Great game, but bloody hell i had to use youtube twice to find out what direction to go i sometimes.

Also the non fighting dialog scenes are sooooooo looooooooooooooooong!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Dair76

^ Just curious... why did you start with Last Light, as opposed to 2033?

Dair76 wrote: »
    ^ Just curious... why did you start with Last Light, as opposed to 2033?

it downloaded first!

• Advertisement

Trilla wrote: »
    it downloaded first!
    It will be interesting to see now if you are still able to enjoy 2033

It will be interesting to see now if you are still able to enjoy 2033

Well I did turn it on and kind of started it - spent 20 mins of an introduction \ non fighting scenes and just went back to Titanfall!

Trilla wrote: »
    Well I did turn it on and kind of started it - spent 20 mins of an introduction \ non fighting scenes and just went back to Titanfall!
    It's quite a different style of game to LL alright, much more absorbed and atmospheric, but also slower of course. I actually prefer 2033 myself for those reasons

Advertisement