Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€50 entry espn league

Options
  • 09-08-2014 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Looking to set up a fantasy league for €50 entry. It will be standard scoring on espn (cos it's by far the best nfl.com sucks). Lineup 1qb 2rb 2wr 1flex 1k 1def.
    Hoping for 10-12 players. If your interested pm your email. Hope to have draft 22/23/24 aug. prize money if 10 entries. €300 winner. €100 2nd €100 top scoring team. If 12 €350 winner €100 2nd €50 3rd €100 top scoring

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,484 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

alsully wrote: »
    Looking to set up a fantasy league for €50 entry. It will be standard scoring on espn (cos it's by far the best nfl.com sucks). Lineup 1qb 2rb 2wr 1flex 1k 1def.
    Hoping for 10-12 players. If your interested pm your email. Hope to have draft 22/23/24 aug. prize money if 10 entries. €300 winner. €100 2nd €100 top scoring team. If 12 €350 winner €100 2nd €50 3rd €100 top scoring
    Who is going to hold the money for this? It'll hardly be a person with only 12 posts so who are you going to get to keep the money for the season?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭TO.

Don't know if I would trust someone with my money on a forum who is recently and the majority of his posts are about fantasy and some of the them he asks if the leagues he is signing up for are for money.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 alsully

Iv no problem giving it to sum1 else once they seem legit. I can email every1 my proof of address, pic of driving licence and even send an email from my work email for proof of where I work. Iv no problem doing any of this, if anybody would require anything else for peace of mind I'm more than willing to provide it.

At the end of the day I just want to play fantasy for cash. I can't find any cash leagues. All the websites that play cash leagues take a large stake from the entry fees.

Advertisement