Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISIS are pure evil.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Has anyone heard about ISIB before?

I am just curious as I saw this piece on the sentencing of a teen who planned a copy-cat attack of the Lee Rigby beheading in London:

http://news.sky.com/story/1449106/teen-gets-22-years-for-plot-to-behead-soldier

The first page of his letter mentions ISIB, or Islamic State of Ireland and Britain.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭keanosbeard

Preusse wrote: »
    Has anyone heard about ISIB before?

I am just curious as I saw this piece on the sentencing of a teen who planned a copy-cat attack of the Lee Rigby beheading in London:

http://news.sky.com/story/1449106/teen-gets-22-years-for-plot-to-behead-soldier

The first page of his letter mentions ISIB, or Islamic State of Ireland and Britain.

It is pretty common amongst purposely non integrating Muslims, Muslims pushing for Ireland to change to suit them, Islamists and Islamofacists to consider Ireland nothing more than part of Britain, rather than an independent country with its own laws and culture.

I have seen on news reports and discussion forums on numerous occasions where Muslims keen on having Islamic / Sharia values forced upon in Ireland have a sense of where they point to Britain and demand that Irish society provide the same appeasement.

This nutter reminds me of Liam Egan. He was very active on a variety of discussion boards and blogs. A rabid Islamic convert calling for Sharia.

I will never forget reading one of his rants where he wanted to set up an Irish chapter of Muslim Public Affairs Committee Of The United Kingdom in Ireland.

He wanted to call website called MPACUK.ie

Thats right " Muslim Public Affairs Committee Of The United Kingdom DOT IE "
    He eventually set up MPAC.ie

The distinction between Ireland and Britain is not important for these folk. They after all follow a very binary ideology, where there is only black and white. Only Islam and the enemies of Islam ( anyone who does not submit ). You think rabid Islamicists care about the distinction between Ireland and Britain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

Liam Egan was regularly a re-reg on the islamic forum.Last I heard he'd gotten divorced and moved to Saudi Arabia.Iirc he had another website called islamic vanguard.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭keanosbeard

Brusthom Ziamani, aged 19, a Muslim with a legal right to live in Britain, was jailed today for 22 years for plotting acts of terrorism in the name of Islamofacism. In his own words;

" Allah telling me to do it, innit "

" Its my duty to help my brothers and sisters ( in Iraq and Syria ) and because I have now means of gettin out there I will wage ware on the soil of the British "

" lets kill them, slaughter them and implement sharia "" the kuffir ", " every gay, every shia, every les (lesbian), every bie (bisexual), the non believers ", " burn the pubs with the people in there ".

" my brothers who are Lee Rigbys killers are in prison gettin food clothes and shelter and its being paid for by Lee Rigbys family HAHAHA ".

Lots more, if you have followed any of the trouble Islamofacism is causing in the world, you get the general idea.

So because Brusthom could not get to ISIS territory, he decided he would have to do it on the streets of Britain.

In other news, in the past 4/5 days ALONE, the British authorities have variously prevented 10 Muslims, either in possession of a British passport / with some sort of legal right to live in Britain, from reaching ISIS. Sure this policy of catching folk in Turkey and bringing them " home " and keeping such folk in Britain will turn out to be a great success !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,226 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

ISIS slaughtering their fellow Muslims today in a new country, no doubt its the wests fault. Can there be an end to the constant Sunni v Shia killings in the middle east, Pakistan, Afghanistan or is this centuries long conflict over who should have succeeded Mohammad intractable at this stage?

http://www.thejournal.ie/yemen-isis-bombing-2004290-Mar2015/

MULTIPLE SUICIDE BOMBINGS claimed by the Islamic State group killed at least 142 people today at Shiite mosques in Yemen’s capital – one of the strife-torn country’s deadliest ever jihadist attacks.
    The killings were the first claimed by IS in Yemen and represent a strong show of force by the group in a country where rival Al-Qaeda is the most prominent jihadist organisation.
    Charred bodies and pools of blood were seen at the scene of the blasts, which targeted supporters of the Huthi Shiite militia that has seized control of the capital Sanaa.
    Worshippers rushed the wounded to hospitals in pick-up trucks, while others evacuated mutilated bodies.
    One suicide bomber struck inside Badr mosque in southern Sanaa while another targeted worshippers as they fled outside, witnesses said.
    A third suicide bomber targeted Al-Hashush mosque in northern Sanaa, while a fourth struck outside the mosque, according to the Saba news agency, which is now controlled by the Huthis.
    Nashwan al-Atab, a member of the health ministry’s operations committee, told AFP that 142 people were killed and at least 351 were wounded.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

when IS is competing with Al-Queda to be top dog, a lot of innocent people are going to get hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Nomis21

ISLAMIC state killing people in a mosque?

Is that really Islamic? I'm confused here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Desolation Of Smug

Another statement only a muppet would disagree with and page after page of debate. ISIS are pure evil. Full stop. The other 82 pages are shyte and agreement.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Nomis21 wrote: »
    ISLAMIC state killing people in a mosque?

Is that really Islamic? I'm confused here.

Sectarian warfare.
    ISIS are Sunni

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34 imperator567

ISIS are a ragtag grouping of losers, saying it for months now they have been in free fall all across Iraq and are getting desperate with their videos. Any half decent military unit tears them to pieces in battle. They'll be yesterdays news in no time.

But how do you stop the ideology from spreading ?

Its expanding everywhere from Africa to the far East to muslim populations in Europe.

They are becoming a mainstream Muslim ideological/political group for younger Muslims.

I dont think you can contain it.

Especially with Muslim demographics in Europe.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

Its expanding everywhere from Africa to the far East to muslim populations in Europe.

They are becoming a mainstream Muslim ideological/political group for younger Muslims.

Fear mongering..nothing more.:rolleyes:
    As of nov 2014 the EU anti terrorism chief estimated there were approx 3000 europeans figthing for IS.From a population of 505 million people.

Even if you used just the muslim population in europe its still 3000 from a population of 19 million(2010)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭conorhal

You deal with it the same way we dealt with the previous ideology that threatened western Europe, communism. For starters you drop a great big iron curtain around Europe and tell the feckers to stay their side of it, no more immigration or visas for Islamist nations. Then you get McCarthyite on the radical islamists here, root them out in every Mosque, students union, government job and feckin' book-club. You can give no quarter to such people.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

I don't think Ireland is going to have to wait too long, maybe this year, for some sort of an incident to occur that brings this hatred onto Irish soil, be it Muslim v. Muslim or radical Islamist v. Ireland.
    The problem is, as I see it, is that our judicial system and political hand wringers are not and will not be capable of dealing with it in an adequate manner to deter any type of trouble of this sort happening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

K.Flyer wrote: »
    I don't think Ireland is going to have to wait too long, maybe this year, for some sort of an incident to occur that brings this hatred onto Irish soil, be it Muslim v. Muslim or radical Islamist v. Ireland.
    The problem is, as I see it, is that our judicial system and political hand wringers are not and will not be capable of dealing with it in an adequate manner to deter any type of trouble of this sort happening.

O you're right. We've no experience with any form of subversion here at all.

Nodin wrote: »

A fact that makes it all the more worrying that, having dealt with it, we seem to have an inexplicable need to go out and import some more.

conorhal wrote: »
    A fact that makes it all the more worrying that, having dealt with it, we seem to have an inexplicable need to go out and import some more.

Yes, we should adopt some form of sectarian border control along with your mccarthyite regime. Sure what could go wrong?

Fear mongering..nothing more.:rolleyes:
    As of nov 2014 the EU anti terrorism chief estimated there were approx 3000 europeans figthing for IS.From a population of 505 million people.

Even if you used just the muslim population in europe its still 3000 from a population of 19 million(2010)

Scare mongering ?

80% of London Muslims under 25 Support ISIS.......Independent survey, cant post links new poster. Thats an independent survey.

The report, published by the Office for National Statistics (ONS) on May 16, shows that although Christianity is still the main religion in Britain—over 50% of the population describe themselves as such—nearly half of all Christians in Britain are over the age of 50, and, for the first time ever, fewer than half under the age of 25 describe themselves as Christian.

By contrast, the number of people under 25 who describe themselves as Muslim has doubled over the past ten years: one in ten under the age of 25 are Muslim, up from one in 20 in 2001.

These numbers suggest that most or virtually all young Muslim settlers in the UK support ISIS.

Islamic State Actually Has More Support In Britain Than In Arab Nations.....Huffington Post

.......the only thing stopping attrocities is the fact they dont have the light engineering skills or weapons to carry them out.

Yes, we should adopt some form of sectarian border control along with your mccarthyite regime. Sure what could go wrong?

The real question you don't want to face is in fact, what could go right?

Look I know what your saying, but I am primarily referring to our judicial system that's already stretched to it's limits and seems to hand out low grade sentancing for high grade crimes.
    Taking the arrest and 22 years imprisonment of the 19 year old in the U.K. as an example, here he most likely would have got 6 months at most.

Scare mongering ?

Or fear mongering, if you prefer.

• Advertisement

What should we do then ?

Nothing ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭reprise

What should we do then ?

Nothing ?

Blame the joos.

The real question you don't want to face is in fact, what could go right?

In the circumstances I outlined, nothing.

kflyer wrote:
    Look I know what your saying, but I am primarily referring to our judicial
    system that's already stretched to it's limits and seems to hand out low grade
    sentancing for high grade crimes.
    Taking the arrest and 22 years
    imprisonment of the 19 year old in the U.K. as an example, here he most likely
    would have got 6 months at most.

Theres enough nonsense in this thread as it is without bringing in tabloid hysteria about sentencing.

Theres enough nonsense in this thread as it is without bringing in tabloid hysteria about sentencing.

I made no reference to any tabloid publications.

I made no reference to any tabloid publications.

You stated that the lad sentenced to 22 years over there would get 6 months here. That's tabloidesque nonsense I'm afraid.

reprise wrote: »
    Blame the joos.

I'm sorry, is that meant to mean something?

In the circumstances I outlined, nothing.

If by nothing you mean the total absence of islamist terrorism on this island, then you're absolutely correct, the problem for opponents of my view is trying to fined a weasely way of avoiding saying, 'yeah, in my dogmatic insistence on open boarders I'm perfectly willing to sacrifice other peoples lives for my principles'.

I suggest you head over to 4OD and watch Channel 4's very interesting documentary by Trevor Phillips, Things We Won't Say About Race That are True.
    When even Tony Blair's Comissioner for Racial Equality is prepared to say that at the end of the day multiculturalism is a failure you know a cold war with the Islamic world is the only realistic option.

If by nothing you mean the total absence of islamist terrorism on this island, then you're absolutely correct, the problem for opponents of my view is trying to fined a weasely way of avoiding saying, 'yeah, in my dogmatic insistence on open boarders I'm perfectly willing to sacrifice other peoples lives for my principles'..

I've never insisted on "open borders". I merely object to a simplistic bit of sectarianism.
    I suggest you head over to 4OD and watch Channel 4's very interesting documentary by Trevor Phillips, Things We Won't Say About Race That are True.
    When even Tony Blair's Comissioner for Racial Equality is prepared to say that at the end of the day multiculturalism is a failure you know a cold war with the Islamic world is the only realistic option.

Islam is not a race.

"a cold war with the Islamic world" presumes some centrally controlled Islamic empire acting in a co-ordinated fashion. No such thing exists, nor anything remotely like it.

You stated that the lad sentenced to 22 years over there would get 6 months here. That's tabloidesque nonsense I'm afraid.
    here he most likely would have got 6 months at most.

I said "most likely" not "would" and my assumption is based on how lenient the sentencing system can be here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Can they not just fook off and kill each other in the desert? Why do they have to come over to Europe!

Advertisement