Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISIS are pure evil.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

K.Flyer wrote: »
    I said "most likely" not "would" and my assumption is based on how lenient the sentencing system can be here.

Much the same difference. Both are based on a similar presumption.

Can they not just fook off and kill each other in the desert? Why do they have to come over to Europe!

Who is "they"?

Are all of "them" from the desert?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭conorhal

Nodin wrote: »
    I've never insisted on "open borders". I merely object to a simplistic bit of sectarianism.

Islam is not a race.

"a cold war with the Islamic world" presumes some centrally controlled Islamic empire acting in a co-ordinated fashion. No such thing exists, nor anything remotely like it.

You object to logic. No muslim immigrants, no islamist problem.

The Ummah is the empire. Communism was not confined to Russia or one central empire either (though Saudi could stand for the USSR in as Islamism's spiritual homeland) it was an ideology, there has only been one successful way to fight an ideology.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Much the same difference. Both are based on a similar presumption.

What presumption would that be?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34 imperator567

Can they not just fook off and kill each other in the desert? Why do they have to come over to Europe!

benefits and a better life

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭reprise

conorhal wrote: »
    If by nothing you mean the total absence of islamist terrorism on this island, then you're absolutely correct, the problem for opponents of my view is trying to fined a weasely way of avoiding saying, 'yeah, in my dogmatic insistence on open boarders I'm perfectly willing to sacrifice other peoples lives for my principles'.

If only the weasel words were restricted to that and not slyly jew bashing here and elsewhere.

You object to logic. No muslim immigrants, no islamist problem..

....which ignores the problem of the "self radicalised". And the blatant sectarianism.

The Ummah is the empire. Communism was not confined to Russia or one central empire either (though Saudi, Qatar and Iran could stand in as it's spiritual homelands) it was an ideology, there has only been one successful way to fight an ideology.

There is no "ummah". Saudi and Qatar follow a stricter form of Sunni Islam than most muslims. They regard Iran (a shiah muslim state) as apostate. There are, in fact, a number of ideologies. IS is different to Al Qaeda, for instance.

....which ignores the problem of the "self radicalised". And the blatant sectarianism.

There is no "ummah". Saudi and Qatar follow a stricter form of Sunni Islam than most muslims. They regard Iran (a shiah muslim state) as apostate. There are, in fact, a number of ideologies. IS is different to Al Qaeda, for instance.

they all support sharia.

K.Flyer wrote: »
    What presumption would that be?

The tabloid like notions referred to earlier.

benefits and a better life

And the Polish birds.

• Advertisement

they all support sharia.

They support different forms of Sharia. Have you any other shafts of insight you wish to share with us?

they all support sharia.

And hate da joos.

reprise wrote: »
    And the Polish birds.

and lets not forget the underage rape and abuse. Its ok its in the Koran, They are only Kafir.

and lets not forget the underage rape and abuse. Its ok its in the Koran They are only Kafir.

Are you saying that muslims support underage rape and abuse?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭wretcheddomain

They support different forms of Sharia. Have you any other shafts of insight you wish to share with us?

I'm not aware of any progressive form of Sharia. :rolleyes:

Your are on obvious apologist.

All forms of Sharia involve beheading, stoning etc.

The Koran does and its the abusers justification.

The subject arose in regard to the notion of a unified muslim world.
    The Koran does and its the abusers justification.

No it does not.

Again - are you saying all muslims support underage rape and abuse?

People who despise free speech, democracy and da joos seem to find it most refreshing nonetheless.

IS is different to Al Qaeda only in the breath of it's ambition. As I said, there is only one way to fight an ideology, I'm sure your friends in ANTIFA Ireland would agree.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭keanosbeard

Of course not ALL Muslims support rape and abuse.

But, with regard to the numerous cases of Muslim rape and abuse gangs in the UK, there seems to be an awful lot of ambivelence in the UK. " Qui tacet consentit ", aided and abetted by politically correct figures in local authority and the legal system and most importantly the insanely politcally correct media, who over 10 years ago canned a docuentary about the phenomenon of Muslim males engaged in organised abuse of non-muslim girls, mostly under age, after outrage in the liberal media. 10 years later is an awful lot of victims.

Islamophillia is a cancer that eats outwards from within.

IS is different to Al Qaeda only in the breath of it's ambition. As I said, there is only one way to fight an ideology, I'm sure your friends in ANTIFA Ireland would agree.

We've already established theres no monolithic ideology to fight.

Of course not ALL Muslims support rape and abuse.

But, with regard to the numerous cases of Muslim rape and abuse gangs in the UK, there seems to be an awful lot of ambivelence in the UK. " Qui tacet consentit ", aided and abetted by politically correct figures in local authority and the legal system and most importantly the insanely politcally correct media, who over 10 years ago canned a docuentary about the phenomenon of Muslim males engaged in organised abuse of non-muslim girls, mostly under age, after outrage in the liberal media. 10 years later is an awful lot of victims.

Islamophillia is a cancer that eats outwards from within.

If Islamophillia is a cancer, anti-semitism is smoking.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭keanosbeard

Actually, not so much a cancer.

Ilamophillia is like those folk who keep an exotic pet in their home, like a tiger or a chimpanzee or a very large snake, and tell everybody who will listen that as they treat pet with respect, the pet will respect them back.

Islamophillia is like the folk who get mauled by their pet and then claim it was their fault, as the pet was only behaving in its natural way, acting on its natural instinct, the only way it knows how, and despite losing a leg or a small child to the pet, they forgive the pet and are sure that it is an isolated incident and they must learn to understand the pet better.

Liam Egan was regularly a re-reg on the islamic forum.Last I heard he'd gotten divorced and moved to Saudi Arabia.Iirc he had another website called islamic vanguard.

Got to admit, I almost have respect for someone who goes off and lives the dream rather than just bring a rain of hatred down to offset the misery in their lives.

We've already established theres no monolithic ideology to fight.

Because you proclaim it?

I suppose there was no Communism to fight either? Be they Stalints, Trots or whatever faction of communism the West fought the lot. Islamism is monolithic, be it Shia extremism or Sunni extremism. Or are you also attempting to suggest that because there's a variety of factions then there's no problem to be addressed in the Middle East?

The are all two cheeks of the same arse that needs a kicking.

Because you proclaim it?

I suppose there was no Communism to fight either? Be they Stalints, Trots or whatever faction of communism the West fought the lot. Islamism is monolithic, be it Shia extremism or Sunni extremism. Or are you also attempting to suggest that because there's a variety of factions then there's no problem to be addressed in the Middle East?

The are all two cheeks of the same arse that needs a kicking.

Welcome to the world of Islamo-trots.

The SWP even claimed Muslims going out to fight ISIS were like youths in the 1930s going off to fight in the Spanish civil war against a dictator.

Because you proclaim it?.

No, because there factually is not.
    . Islamism is monolithic, be it Shia extremism or Sunni extremism. .

You're contradicting yourself there.
    Or are you also attempting to suggest that because there's a variety of factions then there's no problem to be addressed in the Middle East??.

No, that's a reasonable assertion.

No, because there factually is not.

You're contradicting yourself there.

No, that's a reasonable assertion.

There is no contradiction is saying that Islamism is monolithic be it Sunni or Shia any more then there is a contradiction in saying Communism in the USSR was a monolithic ideology be it Stalinist or Trotskyite. And argument amongst the proponents of an ideology on the best road to the same end so not much of a difference make.

If it is a reasonable assertion that there is a problem in the middle east, it is a reasonable assertion that the problem is Islamism, just as it was a reasonable assertion that the biggest problem in Eastern Europe was communism.

• Advertisement

Welcome to the world of Islamo-trots.

The SWP even claimed Muslims going out to fight ISIS were like youths in the 1930s going off to fight in the Spanish civil war against a dictator.

Then they can't tell their freedom fighters from their fascists (no surprise there). If they wanted to draw an analogy the Irish leftists that joined the red brigades is a poor one, a better one would be Eoin O'Duffy's Blueshirts that went off the fight with Franco, but eh, nobody ever mentions let alone celebrates those adventurous boyos.

Advertisement