Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISIS are pure evil.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

tiger55 wrote: »
    They are now in Europe...

That's a shower of drunk thugs.

Steve012 wrote:

The local British bulldogs ..............

The wha?

Well, to be honest, the prophets in the bible and the koran heard voices, too

Careful now.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Steve012

Nodin wrote: »

The wha?

Self explanatory if you've lived over there. :)

After the rapes in Munich, it makes me think that it is only a matter of time before an extreme right wing government comes to power somewhere in Europe and when this happens, there could be some serious repercussions. We may see migrants fleeing back to the middle east.

Steve012 wrote: »

I've lived over there and have no idea what you're on about to be honest.

British Bulldogs?

Are you referring to former WWE star Davey Boy Smith? Or dogs?

• Advertisement

After the rapes in Munich, it makes me think that it is only a matter of time before an extreme right wing government comes to power somewhere in Europe and when this happens, there could be some serious repercussions. We may see migrants fleeing back to the middle east.

Dolan they are as tuff as old boots, they going nowhere mate!

British Bulldogs?

These "bulldogs".

British Bulldogs?

Its Davey boy smith "got hold my hands up" would you mess with them! I to be sure wouldn't!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,875 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Given the continuing violence carried out by the evil scum running the US last year on majority muslim states, don't expect IS to run out of recruits any time soon.

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/us-dropped-23144-bombs-muslim-majority-countries-2015

I haven't, so you might enlighten me.

• Advertisement

I haven't, so you might enlighten me.

Nodin, ok we are in Manchester city centre on NYE, 1000 young arab immigrants start throwing fireworks into the crowd and surrounding women. The British males present, say "oh" bugger young small arab males, we better run and leave the women to deal with it! Our loyalty to England an sovereignty isn't strong enough to tackle these crazy small arab hippesters, ..

It probably would go down something like that mate. :P

Nodin, ok we are in Manchester city centre on NYE, 1000 young arab immigrants start throwing fireworks into the crowd and surrounding women. The British males present, say "oh" bugger young small arab males, we better run and leave the women to deal with it! Our loyalty to England an sovereignty isn't strong enough to tackle these crazy small arab hippesters, ..

It probably would go down something like that mate. :P

You mean you have some deluded fantasy that the 'British male' would prove a tougher specimen than the German equivalent and ride in to save the day. Odd that I never get these strange notions when high myself. Perhaps its pre-conceptions.

We aren't mates to the best of my knowledge, in any sense of the word.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 426 ✭✭custard gannet

Nodin there is quite the debate on the issue over here.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057502025&page=396

Why haven't you contributed over there lately? Is it because unlike on AH where pulling you up on your lies and bullshi't is a bannable offence we are actually allowed to call your racist nonsense out for what it is?

I''ll repost something I said over there that might just hammer home how much blood your ilk have on their hands.

Let's play a game of I Told You So.

Throughout the year, anyone who dared raise the thought that terrorists may take advantage of the unchecked flow was shouted down on this very forum by the nodinistas as hysterical scaremongering.

140 dead Frenchman can't be wrong! All identified French/Belgian attackers suspected of having sneaked back to Europe from Syrian training camps with the migrant tide. At least one suspect possibly from Syria itself. At least some if not all presented false Syrian passports en route.

1-0 to the waycists.

We were told that there was no question of the 400 migrants we were to take skipping the housing list. Direct provision we were told so calm your tits. Come last month, after 400 became 4000 and counting, we find that some of them can expect to be housed in Laois and Tipp by the new year, and all but one or two of the states local authorities have informed the government that they have space to accommodate more new arrivals immediately. So all of a sudden the four Dublin local authorities have places like magic while families in dire need have been living in hotels where if you put your dog living in them you would get done for neglect.

2-0 there.

We were told that despite what had happened in Rochdale, in Rotherham, in Sweden, in Oslo, that this time around there was no heightened risk of allowing in so many young men from a different culture unchecked.

So after New Years Eve we are up to 3-0.

We were told that rumblings about the Swedish media refusing to report on crime stories that didn't fit the official narrative was a load of nonsense. A few months ago I came up with a list of questionably reported events that were dismissed as being ISIS related.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showp...&postcount=137

The German broadcaster ZDF has actually went and apologised for doing just that re the new year attacks.

We are up to 4-0.

Quite a few people warned about the paradox of turkeys voting for Christmas- namely, a bunch of left wing, feminist, gay rights campaigners trying to bring in en masse people who have contempt for both idealogies.

The comments in the leaked police report in Cologne says it all

'You can't do anything to me – I will get myself a new one in the morning.'

‘I am Syrian, I must be handled in a friendly manner. Mrs. Merkel invited me here!’

5-0 we are at.

In San Bernandino, neighbours of the recent massacre couple had concerns about behaviour they had witnessed, but ultimately failed to notify police as they were concerned that if their suspicions had been unfounded they would have appeared to be racist.

6-0. Six nil, 140 French dead. 14 Californians dead. One German woman raped, dozens groped, dozens robbed, at least one burnt with a firework- and that's only on New Years Eve.

Round of applause lads.

Mod-Banned

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,708 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

The wha?

The sort of knuckle-dragging white trash you see at Britain First, EDL, NF or other fascist marches waving flags around shouting "England for the English" or something equally insipid. Fortunately, they appear to be a dying breed. Odd thing is that they seem to have no interest whatsoever in helping say, residents of Cumbria following the floods. Their "patriotism" is nothing more than simple racism and xenophobia.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

The sort of knuckle-dragging white trash you see at Britain First, EDL, NF or other fascist marches waving flags around shouting "England for the English" or something equally insipid. Fortunately, they appear to be a dying breed. Odd thing is that they seem to have no interest whatsoever in helping say, residents of Cumbria following the floods. Their "patriotism" is nothing more than simple racism and xenophobia.

What is wrong with shouting "England for the English", exactly? And how is it insipid? Can you elaborate?

I can't quite understand your link to the Cumbria flooding, complete nonsense. If they had helped (who's to say they didn't), people like you would have dismissed it as a publicity stunt. Or else you would have pointed to homelessness and asked why they aren't fixing it.

In order to make a country better, you first have to stop making it worse. This includes trying to stop the importing of millions of people who don't know how to live in a liberal, democratic society.

Do you feel the same way towards people who shout "Ireland for the Irish"?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 29 Enough is Enough

Are you a German male?

You mean a large group of 'refugees' celebrating their native culture.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,708 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

What is wrong with shouting "England for the English", exactly? And how is it insipid? Can you elaborate?

Well, it's completely meaningless aside from the act that the filth usually seen spouting such drivel are usually plastered white men who like to moan about immigrants stealing their jobs when they could do with getting off their arses and trying to sort out their own problems instead of blaming others.
    I can't quite understand your link to the Cumbria flooding, complete nonsense. If they had helped (who's to say they didn't), people like you would have dismissed it as a publicity stunt. Or else you would have pointed to homelessness and asked why they aren't fixing it.

Surely true patriots would want to help their fellow countrymen, no? Muslims did. I would actually have been impressed if they did but that would have meant constructive action and we can't have that as it would detract from harassment and hate speech.
    In order to make a country better, you first have to stop making it worse. This includes trying to stop the importing of millions of people who don't know how to live in a liberal, democratic society.

Except we aren't importing millions of people who don't know how to live in a liberal, democratic society.

Didn't think people actually did this.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Didn't think people actually did this.
    That's not answering the question!

• Advertisement

You'll find that was historically said in response to British rule, not to there being brown people in the same country.

You'll find that was historically said in response to British rule, not to there being brown people in the same country.

Europe is be colonised, women are being raped on a mass scale. There's nothing wrong with the native people saying their country is only for them.

Europe is be colonised, women are being raped on a mass scale. There's nothing wrong with the native people saying their country is only for them.

Source?

Source?

Source?? Have you been on mars for the last week?

It is? Since when?

It is? Since when?

Since we're being forced to import the Third World. How long before the rape gangs come to Ireland?

Since we're being forced to import the Third World.?

We aren't.
    How long before the rape gangs come to Ireland?

Why would you assume they are coming?

We aren't.

Why would you assume they are coming?

We're importing them, they love to rape. Why won't they rape Irish women?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

We're importing them, they love to rape. Why won't they rape Irish women?

Who???

• Advertisement

Who???

The hordes of young men invading Europe. 1000 blacks and Arabs on the rampage in Germany. You think that can't happen here?

Advertisement