Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISIS are pure evil.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

The hordes of young men invading Europe. 1000 blacks and Arabs on the rampage in Germany. You think that can't happen here?

Lock them up...if they do

Afaik there are 1000s of blacks in ireland already??
    Many of whom are making great contributions to Irish society and from my limited incovkement their kids are integrated quiet well into Irish life (schools,GAA,societies etc)

And the refugees coming into ireland are predominantly families with young kids (at least what was sent to Waterford)

What you are saying was said the same of Eastern Europeans esp polish before they came..,,does anyone doubt they belong in Ireland now??
    If Ireland could integrate 250+K relatively well (after a few hiccups)..,,how can they not fit in 4K refugees

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

You think that can't happen here?
    well seeing as we put up and faciltated systematic child abuse it wouldnt surprise me.

This was commited by natives.Irish and catholic.Im surprised any country lets us in tbh.:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 29 Enough is Enough

Lock them up...if they do

Afaik there are 1000s of blacks in ireland already??
    Many of whom are making great contributions to Irish society and from my limited incovkement their kids are integrated quiet well into Irish life (schools,GAA,societies etc)

And the refugees coming into ireland are predominantly families with young kids (at least what was sent to Waterford)

You still believe the media when they tell you it's women and children who are coming?

And certainly arrest them, better still deport them, but wouldn't it be better not to let them in in the first place so Irish women don't get culturally enriched like Swedish/German/French/English women?

You still believe the media when they tell you it's women and children who are coming?

And certainly arrest them, better still deport them, but wouldn't it be better not to let them in in the first place so Irish women don't get culturally enriched like Swedish/German/French/English women?

Thing is...I've relatively loose links to the hotel in Waterford which was converted for them and it is nearly all families??

Thing is...I've relatively loose links to the hotel in Waterford which was converted for them and it is nearly all families??

Wow one hotel! You think we won't be forced to accept thousands of 'highly educated' young men from African and Arab countries?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 726 ✭✭✭RIGHTisRIGHT

The men suspected of attacking women in Cologne on New Year's Eve were "almost exclusively" from a migration background, mainly North African and Arab, an official report says.
    Cologne police also made "serious mistakes" in not calling reinforcements and the way they informed the public.
    More than 500 criminal complaints were filed, 40% alleging sexual assault.
    Apparent retaliatory attacks in Cologne on Sunday were condemned by the government as inexcusable.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35280386

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,708 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Source?? Have you been on mars for the last week?

Nothing then. As per usual.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

Nothing then. As per usual.

Oh yeah you're right. There wasn't a mass sexual assault of German women recently. I imagined the whole thing!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,708 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Oh yeah you're right. There wasn't a mass sexual assault of German women recently. I imagined the whole thing!

And anywhere outside Cologne? "Mass scale" were the words used.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Wow one hotel! You think we won't be forced to accept thousands of 'highly educated' young men from African and Arab countries?

You've said it was deffo happening...but you've not provided any case of where in Ireland though

It's pure economics though as to why Germany took in soo many young refugees....they have an aging and declining population and need young people to generate economic activity to pay future pensions.....a problem ireland does not have?

• Advertisement

And anywhere outside Cologne? "Mass scale" were the words used.

Happened in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Scandinavian countries (except it's normal there) that's not sexual assaults on a mass scale?

"Got any links?"

Look at any new source. Enjoy the New Europe. Hopefully you won't get raped.

You've said it was deffo happening...but you've not provided any case of where in Ireland though

It's pure economics though as to why Germany took in soo many young refugees....they have an aging and declining population and need young people to generate economic activity to pay future pensions.....a problem ireland does not have?

Pointing out facts however doesn't seem to be welcome in these sorts of discussions. Fortunately, the UK has no problem attracting immigrants and FPTP keeps the idiots out so it should be fine.

And the only price they have pay is mass sexual assault of their women. What a great deal!

Hasn't happened in Ireland...yet but why won't the same thing happen when we welcome in all these 'women and children'.

And the only price they have pay is mass sexual assault of their women. What a great deal!

Hasn't happened in Ireland...yet but why won't the same thing happen when we welcome in all these 'women and children'.

Why do posters of this bent insist on talking about women as if they're property, ie "We must protect our women", "They're out to rape our women", etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,875 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

The hordes of young men invading Europe.

Or do you mean fleeing war?

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,133 ✭✭✭Shurimgreat

There seems to be some sort of co-ordinated takeover of Europe by Arabs/Islam alright. I don't think adherents of Islam have ever hidden this fact.

Let's be honest. They despise our culture. They despise our liberties and freedoms. They believe a woman should stay in the home. They despise secularism and possibly democracy too oddly enough, human rights, homosexuality and so on.

So why do they come here?

Islam and Europe are incompatible hence the violent clashes of culture recently.

Like a lot of people I am very pessimistic about the long term future of Europe.

Why do posters of this bent insist on talking about women as if they're property, ie "We must protect our women", "They're out to rape our women", etc?

Because most people don't like to see women raped and assaulted....???

Because most people don't like to see women raped and assaulted....???

You didn't answer my question. Women are human beings, not property.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭222233

I'm wondering if the Irish Government have released any details as to how they plan to integrate the refugees in light of what happened in Cologne I believe we would be severely outnumbered in terms of the amount of Gardai available should a similar disgusting or horrific attack take place. Indeed

You didn't answer my question. Women are human beings, not property.

Are you insane? I don't want to see women raped. I don't think they're my property. What is wrong with you?

Women in Germany are taking steps to protect themselves, sales of pepper spray have gone through the roof. Since they know the police and government won't protect them they know they have to do it themselves.

• Advertisement

Why would women and children....you are after leaving a conspiracy no matter how irrational enter your mind

It's been shown to you why it's unlikely to happen as ireland deosnt economically need these refugees

Throw the book at the 1000+ chaps from Cologne....lengthy strict prison terms and if caught again deport them....I fully agree they should obey the rules of law and respect western culture after being taken in at their time of need....but to tar them all wildly and insinuate all sorts as you are doing on this tread is thinly guised racism usually??

Why would women and children....you are after leaving a conspiracy no matter how irrational enter your mind

It's been shown to you why it's unlikely to happen as ireland deosnt economically need these refugees

Throw the book at the 1000+ chaps from Cologne....lengthy strict prison terms and if caught again deport them....I fully agree they should obey the rules of law and respect western culture after being taken in at their time of need....but to tar them all wildly and insinuate all sorts as you are doing on this tread is thinly guised racism usually??

Or don't let them in in the first place. Then we won't have 1000 migrants on the rampage. Surely better to prevent mass sexual assault than to deal with the aftermath?

Really? I was under the impression from Merkel and the rest of the PC brigade that they were refugees who needed protection?

Now it is an economic reason?

Seems like there will always be excuses to bring in mass immigration, and under literally no circumstances will "liberals" decide that there's no more capacity.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

It's not guised at all, thinly or otherwise.

Yes, how degrading of women to want to prevent them being raped :confused:

Yes, how degrading of women to want to prevent them being raped :confused:

He makes me out to be some kind of sexist because I'm angry at the mass rape and assault of European women? How does that kind of warped thinking come about?

Really? I was under the impression from Merkel and the rest of the PC brigade that they were refugees who needed protection?

Now it is an economic reason?

Seems like there will always be excuses to bring in mass immigration, and under literally no circumstances will "liberals" decide that there's no more capacity.
    Well now you know....everyday is a leaning day!!

It couldn't have come at a better time Germany needed immigrants and huge numbers needed help/safety (does anyone doubt this??)

I don't buy into the stupid conspiracy that they engineered the civil war in Syria for this as that's just not believable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

There seems to be some sort of co-ordinated takeover of Europe by Arabs/Islam alright. .............

No, there is not. Nor are all muslims Arab by the way.

He makes me out to be some kind of sexist because I'm angry at the mass rape and assault of European women? How does that kind of warped thinking come about?

It shows the levels of desperation among those deluded people who still think unfettered immigration is a good thing.

There is literally no limits in these people's heads to the numbers of people who should be accepted into Europe. There is literally nothing immigrants can do to make them change their minds.

Think about that. THIS is the lunatic fringe that will have us all on our knees bowing to Islam within the 21st Century.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Think about that. THIS is the lunatic fringe that will have us all on our knees bowing to Islam within the 21st Century.

Ermagerd! Deploy the nukes!

Advertisement