Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISIS are pure evil.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭Tail Docker

LorMal wrote: »
    Man, you are really incorrigible. No amount of reasoned debate shifts you from your position. The ultimate keyboard warrior.
    There is an obvious difference but you won't care when I point it out to you...here goes...The Christians on the mountain are not firing hundreds of rockets at ISIS.

If they had them, would they be justified using them, in your considered view?. And if they would be justified, then really, that's your reasoned argument fecked. :) Also, LOL at your "No amount of reasoned debate shifts you from your position." I could say the same, btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭unseenfootage

Baghdad is about to blow up. Shia on Shia violence. Reports are coming in that there is gunfire in the green zone. sh*t just got real.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,372 ✭✭✭LorMal

If they had them, would they be justified using them, in your considered view?. And if they would be justified, then really, that's your reasoned argument fecked. :) Also, LOL at your "No amount of reasoned debate shifts you from your position." I could say the same, btw.

Well, let's see...they are surrounded, they are starving, 500 of them have been murdered already, if ISIS attack they will be butchered, raped, beheaded...
    I don't think your brilliant 'do nothing' strategy is going to work somehow.

But who cares, they're not Palestinians.....

Well, let's see...they are surrounded, they are starving, 500 of them have been murdered already, if ISIS attack they will be butchered, raped, beheaded...
    I don't think your brilliant 'do nothing' strategy is going to work somehow.

But who cares, they're not Palestinians.....

But you didn't care when the palestinians were "surrounded, they are starving, 500 of them have been murdered already, they will be butchered". Which is my point. You're a hypocrite. :)

^ There is as yet no verifiable evidence that 500 got killed. Anybody who has been following the events in that part of the world will know that most of the news is false.

Have you asked yourself where are the images of this alleged massacre.

• Advertisement

^ There is as yet no verifiable evidence that 500 got killed. Anybody who has been following the events in that part of the world will know that most of the news is false.

Have you asked yourself where are the images of this alleged massacre.

There are no journalists there. I go only go on what has been reported. The Telegraph had a Jouno in one of the relief helicopters and his report was very grim.

There is a report that ISIS has offered to pay for the churches that were damaged in Raqqa, (by other rebel groups,) during the initial fighting there.

Also , Christians are returning to Mosul. They claim that they were lied to by the Peshmerga and by the Iraqi Army. The are also saying that they are prepared to pay the Jizya, in return for protection.

But you didn't care when the palestinians were "surrounded, they are starving, 500 of them have been murdered already, they will be butchered". Which is my point. You're a hypocrite. :)

FfS, at what point did I ever say I don't care about Palestinians. It's just that you are going on and on about the US and Israel and showing no regard for the issue we are actually discussing. It's boring and juvenile.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

@Tall Docker I really don't want to engage you on this issue. There are countless threads on boards where you can engage debate on Israel's actions in Gaza with like minded people but this is not one of them. Please stick to the topic on hand.

There is a report that ISIS has offered to pay for the churches that were damaged in Raqqa, (by other rebel groups,) during the initial fighting there.

Also , Christians are returning to Mosul. They claim that they were lied to by the Peshmerga and by the Iraqi Army. The are also saying that they are prepared to pay the Jizya, in return for protection.

Where are you getting these reports?

• Advertisement

There are no journalists there. I go only go on what has been reported. The Telegraph had a Jouno in one of the relief helicopters and his report was very grim.

We know better than to trust embedded journos. Also the helicopter would not have flown where the alleged massacres took place.

You cannot just go on what is being reported, when half of it is blatant lies.

FfS, at what point did I ever say I don't care about Palestinians. It's just that you are going on and on about the US and Israel and showing no regard for the issue we are actually discussing. It's boring and juvenile.

No. You are saying they deserve to be bombed and slaughtered as they are evil etc etc. The facts are emerging that contradict you somewhat. You're coming across as quite naive and hysterical tbh.

Where are you getting these reports?

Twitter.

Iwasfrozen wrote: »
    @Tall Docker I really don't want to engage you on this issue. There are countless threads on boards where you can engage debate on Israel's actions in Gaza with like minded people but this is not one of them. Please stick to the topic on hand.

Sorry, again, become a Mod, or pfo. Post reported.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭donegal__road

I have a friend who worked in Gaza for 3 years as an EU envoy to the Middle East and his reports were always very grim.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭h2005

Any links to these claims? ISIS don't strike me as the reconciliation type.

ISIS - manufactured enemy - false flag.

The ISIS leader is the new Osama Bin Laden.
    This is the new propaganda coming from the main stream media, remember MH370 is still missing and Obama let 5 terrorists loose.

This is the setting up a new false flag... there is a reason we know this ISIS crowd are making moves and it's because someone wants to put them in the spotlight...

pay attention, because a plan has been put in motion and it does not look good.

EVERY person with at least two brain cells has wondered; 'How did this ISIS group appear out of nowhere, and how did they suddenly become this powerful fighting force, and what is up with their ‘Annual Report’ bull****? Well the answer is that it is all bull****.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭h2005

My head is hurting christ.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

h2005 wrote: »
    My head is hurting christ.

And now you know why I don't post much in Syria related threads.

ISIS - manufactured enemy - false flag.

The ISIS leader is the new Osama Bin Laden.
    This is the new propaganda coming from the main stream media, remember MH370 is still missing and Obama let 5 terrorists loose.

This is the setting up a new false flag... there is a reason we know this ISIS crowd are making moves and it's because someone wants to put them in the spotlight...

pay attention, because a plan has been put in motion and it does not look good.

EVERY person with at least two brain cells has wondered; 'How did this ISIS group appear out of nowhere, and how did they suddenly become this powerful fighting force, and what is up with their ‘Annual Report’ bull****? Well the answer is that it is all bull****.

Tell it to the people crucified. Christ, people like you actually make me angry.

• Advertisement

h2005 wrote: »
    Any links to these claims? ISIS don't strike me as the reconciliation type.

They are from an ISIS account. These are usually in Arabic but are often translated on the fly.

They have no choice but to treat their citizens fairly. Raqqah Christians agreed to pay the jizyah and are on relatively good terms with IS.

Historically Christian and Jewish minorities have lived in peace in the Muslim lands where in actual fact at times they were given refuge from European Crusaders. The Jews in Morocco settled there after they were expelled from Andalusia.

Tell it to the people crucified. Christ, people like you actually make me angry.

ok mate.. tell me why the leader of ISIS is a red haired guy from fcuking Chechnya by the name of Tarkhan Batirashvili, but for the purposes of credibility his name has been changed to the more Arabic 'Emir Umar al Shishani'.

ok mate.. tell me why the leader of ISIS is a red haired guy from fcuking Chechnya by the name of Tarkhan Batirashvili, but for the purposes of credibility his name has been changed to the more Arabic 'Emir Umar al Shishani'.
    He's not the leader he's one of the generals and according to wikipedia he's a Chechen who grew up in Georgia, served time in the military then became radicalised while serving time in prison for harbouring illegal weapons. ISIS aren't racist, it's their one "good" (I left out redeeming on purpose) quality.

The full article is here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Omar_al-Shishani

• Registered Users Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭AlekSmart

Ditch wrote: »
    That's a heartening concept then. Because, as I say, about 99% of them have towels round their faces. And, one day, they might be coming back to ye local kebab shop ....? Lovely.

Actually, I've been going about my chores here and mulling it over, as ye do. Something LorMal said above here struck me. This whole, overt, sexual thing.

One can't help but wonder just how many of these young men set out to join in. Knowing that they're guaranteed to be on the winning side. They get to carry an AK47 against unarmed 'enemies'. Then just do absolutely what ever they like with those enemies.

Raping women. Killing kiddies. (Considering the f**kers are virtually Culturally Paedophiles, I could see That having quite an attraction for them) Blowing peoples brains out ~ with absolutely no fear of come back. Hacking peoples heads off, for the photo shoot to bring back home?

F**k, yeah! Who'd want to miss out on all of that? We saw it in the Balkans. Young idiots flying out there to join in. Writing " Born To Kill " and " The Yorkshire Ripper " on their helmet covers.

Now it's, " Hey! Ahkmed! Ye made it! So; Is that a Knife in ye pocket ~ or are ye just glad to be here?! :D "

FFS .....

Or you can have Sam.......

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2013/03/irish-sam-hossam-al-najjar-soldier-libya-syria-book.html#

http://www.islamicinvitationturkey.com/2012/09/07/syrian-army-besieges-libyan-sam-no-choice-left-surrender-or-death/

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

Charles Mackay (1812-1889)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭NotASheeple

Sorry, internet only has time for one campaign at a time. They're hating The IDF at the moment. Can I book you in for next month possibly?

Yes isn't it terrible we all don't swallow your party line. So some posters exposed you in another thread? You just need to move on man. Thankfully most peoeple aren't apologists for, nor can they stomach the savagery of the IDF. The same way they aren't apologists for, nor can they stomach the savagery of ISIS. Yes ISIS are a bit more primitive & unsophisticated with their hate. But the parallels between both are the same. Women, Children, the elderly, hospitals, medical staff, ambulances ect ect.. all are legitimate targets to both of them. The world would certainly be a more peaceful and happier place, without both sets of extremists.

He's not the leader he's one of the generals and according to wikipedia he's a Chechen who grew up in Georgia, served time in the military then became radicalised while serving time in prison for harbouring illegal weapons. ISIS aren't racist, it's their one "good" (I left out redeeming on purpose) quality.

The full article is here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Omar_al-Shishani

I have already read the full article ty...

why was his name changed to a more Arabic sounding name?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

ISIS - manufactured enemy - false flag..

Careful you don't damage your tinfoil hat there lad...

I have already read the full article ty...

why was his name changed to a more Arabic sounding name?

Converts to Islam, especially the more fanatical variety, regularly change their name to an Arab language name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Ditch

AlekSmart wrote: »
    Or you can have Sam......./

Interesting pair of reads, Alex. One has him as an Irish hero, who turned up in Libya's hour of need. Other? I'm not sure. But they seem to be calling him " Ali whatever. " Harking to his Arabic (?) half. But, I guess that's just journalism.

He, himself, however speaks of having first hand ..... " stories of African and Ukrainian mercenaries and the horrors they inflicted on the Libyan people."

See what I was driving at now? :neutral smiley:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

Huh? Chechyns are muslim and they've been in a brutal vicious medieval type war with russia for years. Its not uncommon for muslims to adopt local names when they got to fight abroad. A "non de guerre".

Why does the fact he's from chechnya make it some western conspiracy? Surely it would implicate the russians?

And they're still sawing kids heads off and sticking them on poles so I dont quite get where youre coming from.

:confused:

Advertisement